The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

It would mean something to them. City can get fucked.

Tbh I'm not that fussed but would probably prefer Man City winning.  Just totally fucks me off when these nothing clubs win cups while we treat them as an inconvenience.

Tbh I'm not that fussed but would probably prefer Man City winning.  Just totally fucks me off when these nothing clubs win cups while we treat them as an inconvenience.

That's our disgrace, not theirs.

Oh I agree, but every time a tiny club wins a cup it makes me more pissed off at that situation.  The more times it happens the more angry I get at each lame cup exit.

Anyone else think it was a bit awkward with the blind guy? Was okay for the City bit but at the Wigan bit he was well away from the introductions so was basically shaking a load of hands he didn't have a clue who they belonged to  :undecided:

Anyone else think it was a bit awkward with the blind guy? Was okay for the City bit but at the Wigan bit he was well away from the introductions so was basically shaking a load of hands he didn't have a clue who they belonged to  :undecided:

:lol: Didn't see it but it sounds pretty funny.

Oh I agree, but every time a tiny club wins a cup it makes me more pissed off at that situation.  The more times it happens the more angry I get at each lame cup exit.

:thup:

Extra time would be canny tbh.

:lol: Didn't see it but it sounds pretty funny.

That's what he said.

No idea why anyone would want a continuation of the same richest clubs winning all the trophies every year. It's ruining what's left of football.

To be fair Wigan would be nowhere near the Premiership or today's FA Cup final if it wasn't for Whelan's riches.