The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest Phil K

the seats being bright red really helps to point out the gaps all over the place.

For an FA Cup final, the number of empty seats is appalling. Even Wimbledon did better than this

If the FA Cup final was contested between us and Whitley Bay we would still lose, we will never win it. It won't stop me from hoping though.

You are aware this is Man City vs Wigan, right? We aren't playing today

You are aware of the word was right?

No idea why anyone would want a continuation of the same richest clubs winning all the trophies every year. It's ruining what's left of football.

Think the thing with that this time round is that it's Wigan and after the Haidara incident, they've gone right down in people's estimations (and rightly so) - hence why people want them to lose horribly. Horrible club.

I'm not that fussed about it being Wigan, I was p*ssed off when Birmingham won one, and Portsmouth, and Middlesbrough, etc.

I totally see Dave's points and actually think them more logical than mine, there's just something symbolic about when one of these clubs win a cup and we've been hanging around for 44 years for a cup and 58 years for a domestic one.  At least when one of the "big" clubs win it I can put it down to being all about money, etc.

I can understand your point of view and Dave's. My view is because it's f***ing Wigan, they can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned and I want them to feel some f***ing pain for once so a sizeable City win will do me.

Guest bimpy474

If the FA Cup final was contested between us and Whitley Bay we would still lose, we will never win it. It won't stop me from hoping though.

Also the fact you put IF at the start. :lol:

Wigan are a s****, small club. But them being in the final match to win it is the whole point of the FA Cup.

If anything, it might stop this ridiculous "We've got no chance of winning it and what if all of our players break their legs?!" attitude that really grates on me.

Also the fact you put IF at the start. :lol:

True.  :lol:

Gus Johnson having a field day over here :lol: Doesn't help his partner is Ian Wright, barely speaks better than Crooks.

I was in the other room and heard tons of shouting, thought someone had been killed. They need a lot of work.  :lol: