Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest VanBarduck

For those who haven't seen Thauvin play much I suggest you to turn on ManU vs Brugges.

Thauvin is very similar to Januzaj, I know I have compared him to Ben Arfa previously, but the resemblance with the Belgian is definitely more striking, they are almost identical in the way they play. I don't know if it's a bad thing or not, I'll let you decide, but we're definitely getting the French Januzaj.

But but he doesn't want to join us.

So black and white :lol: There's quite a few factors that plays a part. There was a lot of reports he wasn't interested initally. Money, pressure, agents etc. all plays a big part. Reckon Thauvin himself didn't force anything through, to put it like that.

Anyway, interesting signing. Will be class if he finds back to his best.

But but he doesn't want to join us.

So black and white :lol: There's quite a few factors that plays a part. There was a lot of reports he wasn't interested initally. Money, pressure, agents etc. all plays a big part. Reckon Thauvin himself didn't force anything through, to put it like that.

Anyway, interesting signing. Will be class if he finds back to his best.

Or he was indicating one thing in public and another in private.

Or journalists speculate and talk shite.

Seems weird to be signing him. I never envisioned it would actually ever happen. We are persistent, if nothing else.

One way or another, if we're linked to you, we'll sign you. Someday, Dirk Kuyt, someday...

Surely time for a title change.

What's changed?

He's here for his medical.

He's arrived for medical. Definitely title change material in the past.

Hope that's true. Even if the guy's gone off the boil recently (and no small anguish at Cabella going the other way), this still seems a pretty exciting signing. :celb: