Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

He's an easy target. On the pitch to take risks and make things happen while those around him, totally secure in the starting lineup, play like s*** every week.

"Makes things happen"?? Hahahaha. Jesus wept that's priceless

:lol: It's runbish like, he doesn't even look like he can beat a man which isn't a great sign for a wigner. The laugh he does after he fucks u is hardly endearing either.

This post. :lol:

Ron is on the money here like, it's not coming off for him atm but if/when he clicks it'll all come together. 

He's an easy target. On the pitch to take risks and make things happen while those around him, totally secure in the starting lineup, play like s*** every week.

:lol: It's runbish like, he doesn't even look like he can beat a man which isn't a great sign for a wigner. The laugh he does after he f***s u is hardly endearing either.

The fact that you think he can make it as a premier league winger is more amusing, struggled to effective in a much better Marseille side against weaker opposition every week. Blatantly can't be arsed with being here either which doesn't help.

:lol: It's runbish like, he doesn't even look like he can beat a man which isn't a great sign for a wigner. The laugh he does after he f***s u is hardly endearing either.

The fact that you think he can make it as a premier league winger is more amusing, struggled to effective in a much better Marseille side against weaker opposition every week. Blatantly can't be arsed with being here either which doesn't help.

could be wrong but i don't think Ron said any such thing

he did a few pages back, or perhaps it was the Ben Arfa thread.

[emoji38] It's runbish like, he doesn't even look like he can beat a man which isn't a great sign for a wigner. The laugh he does after he f***s u is hardly endearing either.

This post. [emoji38]

he did a few pages back, or perhaps it was the Ben Arfa thread.

I see. Anyway agree with Ron, he's trying creative shit but right now it's not working and it looks bad because everyone else in the squad are all workman like plodders with the odd exception.

Too early for me say I think he will or won't be a success precisely because he's not being given enough faith by the manager and is having the odd appearance here and there like Cabella. But I like the things he tries, if they start coming off he'll be an excellent player.

He's so slow and weak its really annoying, we really need a player like the player he is supposed to be in the team, someone that can create something out of nothing and open up spaces, but this guy just looks like he's barley bothered or confident enough to do anything.

he seems to me to be seeing stuff, little angled passes that HBA used to look for and so on like a good creative player should be able to play but every single one he's playing at the moment isn't coming off

i don't know enough about him to know if he's ever produced it but they say good strikers still get in positions to miss chances, i see no difference for a creative player...he's trying to do the right things (not all of the time granted) but it's not coming off, for me it's important that he's trying it because if he clicks into gear it'll work

I think he's capable of making a good PL player, yeah. A real laugh riot of an opinion, like.

• 3 weeks later...

I still have great hope for Thauvin and Mitrovic. They just need time and the right system. Look at how well Lamela is doing now. If it was up to the fans he would have been sold a season or so ago at a huge loss.

Lamela has been at Spurs for 2 and a half seasons, cost them £30m, and has done next to nowt.

I still have great hope for Thauvin and Mitrovic. They just need time and the right system. Look at how well Lamela is doing now. If it was up to the fans he would have been sold a season or so ago at a huge loss.

Lamela has been at Spurs for 2 and a half seasons, cost them £30m, and has done next to nowt.

Has been good this season tho.. Slowly but surely

He's not even close to look like a £30m player.

That's pretty staggering tbh, never realised he cost that much. There's still something about Thauvin which makes me think there's a player in there who might blossom after a season in British football though.

He's not even close to look like a £30m player.

I didn't say that. Although Spurs paid a lot for a promising player and hoped he would be star. 15-20 million player maybe.