Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best thing all round him going back to Marseille, he didn't want to come in the first place.

I know a few have said he'd tear up the Championship, giving him a run will only help. All very true but his heart isn't in with us, he'll never produce for us because he simply doesn't really want to. He wanted to go home and has his wish. Good luck to him, a waste of money for us in the end.

Really hope we go for Knockaert now, because while he never really showed it here Thauvin does have a bit of magic in him which is something we'll need more than once this season. 

Would prefer a loan with an obligation to buy a la Cabella.

It is a loan with obligation to buy

Why is everyone calling it an option then?  An obligation is very different from an option. 

Really hope we go for Knockaert now, because while he never really showed it here Thauvin does have a bit of magic in him which is something we'll need more than once this season. 

Felipards pls.

He brought his bit of magic with him. Sadly she's not staying either.

Would prefer a loan with an obligation to buy a la Cabella.

It is a loan with obligation to buy

Why is everyone calling it an option then?  An obligation is very different from an option. 

Everyone calling it an option is wrong

Felipards pls.

My english is all influenced by you guys and especially Pardew. Thauvin is someone with fret who could've won us games this season.

Did he have a bit of magic? Or was he just French?

Guest firetotheworks

We threw Ben Arfa out and replaced him with Cabella and Thuavin :lol: Both worthless contributors.

We threw Ben Arfa out and replaced him with Cabella and Thuavin :lol: Both worthless contributors.

Cabella, Thauvin, Townsend and Ritchie costing around £40mil-£50mil for all of them and we gave HBA away for free. Mad

Did he have a bit of magic? Or was he just French?

Saw him play couple games before us, he did have some ability to be honest. Not near Ben Arfas though which people (including I) had hoped for. Has really stagnated in his development. Even saw him one game for Marseille last season and didn't look the same as before.

I'm thinking we really need at least 2 wingers now maybe more. We really only have Ritchie and Aarons as true wingers in the squad, since Sammy doesn't seem to be considered. Obviously we have players that can play there like Sissoko, Janmaat and even Anita, but we are now really thin in those wide areas and if Sissoko goes, it gets even worse. I think at bare minimum we need to bring in one permanently and one on loan.

Felipards pls.

My english is all influenced by Pardew.

I'm truly sorry.

Good riddance.  I still maintain carr should be sacked on this deal alone.

Carr's remit will be vindicated if Sissoko gets sold for anything close to 25m+ after buying him for about 1-1.5m.