Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good.  Can't wait to get this joker off the books, never wanted to join and never wanted to make a go of his career here.  Another Carr disaster, sackable offence signing this lad.  It frees up more money to go and give Brighton what they want for Knockeart

:thup:

Heard she puts knives in the fork draw, wnb.

Man, I've heard about being obsessional about cutlery placement ("knives, forks, spoons... It MUST BE knives, forks, spoons!!") but denying the lass the pleasure of your attentions (ahem) because of this seems a little harsh, if you don't mind me saying.

Guest ElCid

Instead of loaning him for another season with an obligation to buy him next summer why can't they just buy him now?

Absolutely a stupid decision if it's another loan especially to Marseille. Get the money in for in my opinion the worst signing in terms of money this club has ever made and how Carr is sill in a job is beyond me.

Disappointed with this. I think a year in the Championship under Rafa could have been the making of his career here but he obviously didn't fancy it. I hate the fact he's being loaned as well.

We're desperate for wide players now.