Florian Thauvin

Yaron
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Alright? He was utter horse s*** again.  I'd  be f***ing livid if I was Aarons watching. He needs to buck his ideas up as he looks lost.

Aarons has built a reputation from pre-season. So did Vucic. His cameo couple of games back was horrible. At the moment I'd start Aarons as a left-back just because Haidara is shot of confidence and ability.

What does this even mean?

That people think he's the shit based on a few pre-season performances. :thup:

Alright? He was utter horse s*** again.  I'd  be f***ing livid if I was Aarons watching. He needs to buck his ideas up as he looks lost.

Aarons has built a reputation from pre-season. So did Vucic. His cameo couple of games back was horrible. At the moment I'd start Aarons as a left-back just because Haidara is shot of confidence and ability.

What does this even mean?

That people think he's the shit based on a few pre-season performances. :thup:

I'm pretty glad we've got Aarons as an alternative mind, just in case Thauvin doesn't improve quickly.

That player of month is nearly as bad as when our goal of the season was from the stiffs. What a fucking carcrash we are. Only problem being that are particular car is made exclusively of shit and driven by a fat nonce.

just our luck that the overseas players we sign need time to adapt whereas there are several in the teams around us hitting the ground running.

Would help if we weren't a team who'd won about four games in our last twenty.

Pretty sure we only managed 2 wins in 15 or something.

West Ham were similarly shit too post Christmas. They've been amazing.