Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Corrigan

Guest bimpy474

I'd be absolutely ecstatic with Remy and Bent.

Same here, that's a goal threat right there.

So we're past the 'cant play Cisse and Bent together' thing?

I'm more thinking maybe just maybe Bent and Cisse won't play together and instead Bent replaces Shola while HOPEFULLY Aubameyang comes in and takes up one of the wide spots alongside Hatem and Cisse.

If not then maybe we go for Remy.

So we're past the 'cant play Cisse and Bent together' thing?

I'm more thinking maybe just maybe Bent and Cisse won't play together and instead Bent replaces Shola while HOPEFULLY Aubameyang comes in and takes up one of the wide spots alongside Hatem and Cisse.

If not then maybe we go for Remy.

:thup:

I wonder how much interest there actually is in Remy from any club. Hasn't been linked much after the rape charge, would not be upset if that's the reason we'd stay away.

I wonder that too, just spurting random names out really as outside Aubameyang i can't think of many forwards who can play wide other than Remy.

Of course we could go flat out 4-4-2 but i still live in hope :lol:

Don't want Bent as im pretty certain that the stupid cunt in charge would probably play both and still play them together time after time after time and still refusing or being a fucking idoot to change it around.

I wonder how much interest there actually is in Remy from any club. Hasn't been linked much after the rape charge, would not be upset if that's the reason we'd stay away.

I don't think any club is going to get involved until the charge is settled one way or the other. You could easily end up paying big money for a player who then ends up in jail.

I don't think any club is going to get involved until the charge is settled one way or the other. You could easily end up paying big money for a player who then ends up in jail.

The trial isn't until September though so he'll either need to leave or be stuck in the championship for six months.

The trial isn't until September though so he'll either need to leave or be stuck in the championship for six months.

I can't see that leaving is an option. Who is going to sign a player that might end up seeing out his contract in jail?

Guest bimpy474

fuck off bimpy with your new posts that don't exist. Why lie?

:lol: i'm among a select few who cause this rift in the time space continuum

f*** off bimpy with your new posts that don't exist. Why lie?

I think you're deleting your post and reposting the same thing all the time just to fuck with us  :azn:

Guest bimpy474

f*** off bimpy with your new posts that don't exist. Why lie?

I think you're deleting your post and reposting the same thing all the time just to fuck with us  :azn:

I swear on Oakie Doke's life i'm not :)

Good article posted on the previous page btw.

Interested to read that his big strength, aside from his pace, is his sharpness (in the quick passing exchanges around the box - working the onet-wos etc). He did look sharp as **** from the bits i've seen of him, particularly off the ball. That's a product of constant refinement, where that sort of passing & movement (intituitive understanding between the attackers) is thoroughly drilled into the team out on tje training pitch.

PEA (if we sign him) & Sissoko, i'd be worried about most next season, as the weighted pull of the footballing ethos (and it's training regime, where particular fundamentals are given low prority status) found on Planet Pardew takes effect. Already concerned about Siss - body language didn't look good, after the intial spurt hot off the airport landingstrip.

What trial?

He hasnt been charged as far as I can establish, bailed for enquiries

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 3m

FLASH: Aubameyang on Twitter: 'Barcelona airport- Destination unknown.' #ASSE

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Quick, quick where can you fly to from Barcelona. Surely if coming here/germany/russia he could fly straight from France - so must be going to a club in spain - A Madrid?

Gabon?

We're already pretty darn good on Fifa!

In real life though ... Pardew's got the controller.

Except he doesn't kna the controls, so just keeps hammering any random buttons and making a mess.