Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Corrigan

Remy is showing the value of a good finisher. Gouffran has been a very good addition but we still need a pacey striker who will hit goals regularly.

This - definitely. We are short of pace up front and this guy seems to have it.

Whether he would choose us over Arsenal is another matter......

Going to be interesting if Chelsea sell Torres. Are Lukaku & Ba good enough for a whole season? If not, they get a Falcao and then they'll have to loan out Lukaku again.

Lukaku pisses all over Torres, so it'll be a huge improvement for them if they keep Lukaku and sell Torres.

Could work wonders in a chase for him tbh, a lot of our recent signings have come out and said they appreciated how we showed we really wanted them, seems to have a massive effect on the frenchies :lol:

Good move, going to take a hell of a lot to persuade him we're the best place for him if City/Chelsea etc are really interested.

Guest icemanblue

It's probably precisely because of the interest of the bigger clubs that we're ramping up the charm offensive.

Guest icemanblue

Pretty big deal for the billionaire owner of a club to make a personal visit to watch a player. If you disregard the fact he's a horrible fat cunt, of course.

As good as I think he is, I believe Chelsea and Man City will be going for bigger names this summer. At the same time I wouldn't be all that surprised if they did go for him seeing as these clubs like to just collect players and then put them on the bench.

PSG went 2-0 up but the home side rallied to earn a 2-2 draw, Emerick- Aubameyang not among the scorers.

Made an assist. Had a goal-scoring run prior to the PSG match.

Think he's attracting too much attention from other clubs that a transfer to us seems unlikely. In all fairness, thought that Yanga-Mbiwa would move to some big name clubs but by some miracle he came here. I hold out the faintest hope that PEA will make a similar switch here. Will be an orgasmic transfer if it does happen.

Pretty big deal for the billionaire owner of a club to make a personal visit to watch a player. If you disregard the fact he's a horrible fat cunt, of course.

Aye, wouldnt be surprised if it's a 'how much!? aye alreet Graham, but I'm coming to watch this one if we're offering that much'.

Most Likely Destination: Aubameyang needs to be starting games regularly and Newcastle would provide him with that. With playing time at Chelsea and Arsenal likely to be limited, a move to Newcastle would be ideal for Aubameyang. He is a talented player with a lot to offer and he would have every chance of being a success in the Premier League.

http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2013/03/20/chelsea-arsenal-and-newcastle-united-linked-with-pierre-emerick-aubameyang/