Transfer deadline day

Stifler

Guest firetotheworks

Man Villas-Boas has fallen so far in such a short space of time. What an embarrassment.

Ugh. What's that word for when the very description of something is one of itself?

Why have Zenit signed a guy in a crap Bart Simpson costume...

In bits here, it's so crap :lol:

www.bleacherreport.com/articles/2183060-zenit-st-petersburg-sign-bart-simpson-on-transfer-deadline-day

:lol: I hope they don't have actual needs.

:lol: Imagine if we did that today.

:lol: :lol: Oh God please.

:lol: :lol: would be amazing. "Newcastle have signed Squawky the sportsdirect seagull". There'd be actual deaths.

Man Villas-Boas has fallen so far in such a short space of time. What an embarrassment.

Ugh. What's that word for when the very description something is one of itself?

This grammar is an abomination  :razz:

Ugh. What's that word for when the very description something is one of itself?

:lol:

Awwww KI's got a groupie. How sweet.  :aww:

Guest firetotheworks

Ugh. What's that word for when the very description of something is one of itself?

This grammar is an abomination  :razz:

I'd love to know which words you'd use when something genuinely bad happens.

www.bleacherreport.com/articles/2183060-zenit-st-petersburg-sign-bart-simpson-on-transfer-deadline-day

:lol: :lol: would be amazing. "Newcastle have signed Squawky the sportsdirect seagull". There'd be actual deaths.

Sandro to QPR ... £10 million.

I thought QPR were broke and were already under sanctions for breaking financial rules?

I honestly don't know how they're being allowed to do this, but there you go. I guess that's pretty much the Remy money they got yesterday.

:lol: Fucking hell. Amazed it hasn't happened already

Sandro to QPR ... £10 million.

I thought QPR were broke and were already under sanctions for breaking financial rules?

I honestly don't know how they're being allowed to do this, but there you go. I guess that's pretty much the Remy money they got yesterday.

I haven't been following them too closely, but read an article that said they were pretty much broke and had to go with what they came up with.

This could lead to further fines? They're just offsetting the inevitable, I'd just go with what they had and gamble on staying up and get themselves financially sound next season. Guess Redknapp has previous for overspending at previous clubs though.

Ah and now comes the advantage of living 7 hours behind the UK. Didn't have to wake up and sit through a big chunk of this day. Wow, I said it would be Mapou out no-one in but I still harbored hope we would get a replacement in. Colo, Saylor and Willow is suicide. Get used to seeing more of Dummet or Tiote in the centre when at least one of those three gets injured.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us trying to get Defoe. He is a perma-crock but would likely score a few still. Not worth the wages he would require seeing how much he is on at Toronto.