Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

Fantastic win and performance - really can't be overstated enough! As as been said previously - we had great balance, ideas, pace, power and made a game of it with Chelsea. Feared for the worst when Lampard made it 2-1, but terrific to see some character and determination to come back for the win. :thup: It's been a long time!

Oh and Sissoko - what a player! :coolsmiley:

not just a great result but a very good game aswell. must've been great for neutrals. up there with the leicester 5-4, the luton 3-2 (alan brown, ask mick) for excitement but of a far higher quality. we played some very good stuff, as did they, their 2 goals were both very, very good, sissoko could've had 4 and i'm waiting to see what steven taylor used for that block in the last few minutes. a little bit oif spice added to the game with the cisse (he seems to love it here he's close to getting 'wor paps') spat and pardew/carver v benitez/their no 2.

some lovely MOVEMENT from us, makes a hell of a difference, doesn't it ?

Standing there after the final whistle amongst the rubble with dead bodies strewn everywhere, the smoke and dirt stinging my eyes, I felt good man, really fucking good, I havent felt that alive for a long time. It was a great big fuck you to the entire season that has gone before it. Outstanding.

The atmosphere in the last 15 minutes in the Gallowgate/Corner was unreal.

:snod:

The whistling was eardrum piercing. :lol:

Yep, I am officially getting old, the whistling was killing my ears, I even put my hands over them at one point, young child at his first game style!

we came from behind to win :frantic:

colo trashing ba´s face (and getting away with it) is really funny....in a bizarre way...

been hard on jonas lately (and rightly so) but i was almost cried when he scored and celebrated. lovely lovely man.

sissoko - best deal of the century! incredible O0