Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

The fuck is that a penalty kick. Ba has his header, Colo can't see him. He has to go for the ball. Jesus wept can you not have accidents anymore in football.

involving one of the "elite clubs" nope its assault Colo should be locked up tbh

Keown knows his Sissoko like. Called him the wrong name and said he didn't do anything for his former club. Another well clued up pundit.

Lineker reckoned we got him from Marseille btw.

Worse than Keegan's claim that Emanuelson is on loan from inter. :facepalm:

The fuck is that a penalty kick. Ba has his header, Colo can't see him. He has to go for the ball. Jesus wept can you not have accidents anymore in football.

not against a top four club, no.

Sad as fuck but a) I really hope the Sissoko vs. Cole bit is on MOTD and b) I hope whoever is commentating sounds aghast and amazed by it, before leading into some sort of "new hero/what a player" line.

Gerrin.

The f*** is that a penalty kick. Ba has his header, Colo can't see him. He has to go for the ball. Jesus wept can you not have accidents anymore in football.

involving one of the "elite clubs" nope its assault Colo should be locked up tbh

The only reason Benitez mentioned it was to take the heat off his players himself.

fyp

Sad as fuck but a) I really hope the Sissoko vs. Cole bit is on MOTD and b) I hope whoever is commentating sounds aghast and amazed by it, before leading into some sort of "new hero/what a player" line.

Gerrin.

Wow, that was dead on.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Kinda lucky Terry didn't catch Cisse with that two footed lunge that led to the goal. Completely missed out reckless that was on 1st viewing.

Beautiful to watch that again, Sissoko is a quicker Yaya but younger and cost us fuck all. Bargain of the century.

I think Steven Taylor rose to the challenge as well, dominated Ba in the early stages. His emotion at the end was terrific as well. Fist bumping more than he ever has.

Many good performances today. Competition for places already giving us more from the players.

We've had enough rotten decisions against this lot down the years. so it's nice to bank one for once.

f*** the cockney b******s!

We didn't bank one, decisions went their way aswell, they just don't make the BBC's little highlights package. It's bullshit.

It was an accident, but tbh can see it being given for dangerous play, and if it had been the other way we'd probably be wanting it given. Still a scapegoat though, it was an accident, can see why ref didn't give it too, media making it a big injustice is pretty overblown. I do feel for Ba mind, gotta hurt

We've had enough rotten decisions against this lot down the years. so it's nice to bank one for once.

Fuck the cockney bastards!

Last time we played them at SJP being a case in point. As clear a red card as you'll see, not given.

We didn't bank one, decisions went their way aswell, they just don't make the BBC's little highlights package. It's bullshit.

I saw the whole game. I was speaking in a more general sense because usually, we get nothing against this lot - particularly at their place.

Dave, btw :thup:

Last time we played them at SJP being a case in point. As clear a red card as you'll see, not given.

Exactly, easy scapegoat made out of a decision which tbh if Colo had got sent off would have basically ruined the game in their favour, all for an accident