Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Can i be controversial and say despite the win, we still weren't set up right?

No, drink your Sex On The Beach and shut the fuck up.

:snod:

Guest bimpy474

Can i be controversial and say despite the win, we still weren't set up right?

Reported.

Aye, we need some RAWK like tyranny for that.

Phil Thompson on Moussa Sissoko's impact in Newcastle's win over Chelsea

The French players were all very much involved in the first half; Yoan Gouffran, but most of all Moussa Sissoko who got his two goals. He's not a defensive player and I did read that they were buying him to add a few more goals - and he's done that! Besides his two goals he almost had a fantastic assist for Papiss Cisse and he had about five shots in the game. He was absolutely fantastic. The third goal was right on the 90th minute, he drilled it into the back of the net and the Geordies went absolutely berserk.

Sometimes with all the attacking players Chelsea have got - and the excellent Frank Lampard supposed to be playing in central midfield - there's no protection for the back four. Ramires is in there with great energy, but he likes to bomb on so maybe that's an area to identify.

Chelsea scored two worldys and this was the game of the day because it had everything. Newcastle were leading, then Chelsea came back to lead and then Newcastle scored late on. All this and Demba Ba came off with a broken nose - and I'm an expert on noses! He was standing up and Fabricio Coloccini brought his foot up - for me, outside the box it is a foul so inside the box I think it was a penalty. Rmaires could have had a red card for a bad challenge and, on the touchline, two managers and two members of staff were going head-to-head. This match was absolutely fantastic. The second half ebbed and flowed and Newcastle came out on top. The revolution has started.

:megusta:

Guest bimpy474

Right fuck this, i'm so happy, Mrs Bimpy has gone to work, the parasitic bundles of joy are at the Gran's.

I'm getting a hooker in, a classy one mind, i have £40 quid to spend here.

Absolutely amazing stuff, what a fucking game that was! When we let in that second goal, I really thought that was game over but was really happy to see that we continued to get stuck in and for once looked positive. The team spirit was definitely there and the performance certainly warranted a win for us. A few issues here and there but like fuck I'm going to complain about that now. All I can do is to give praise to all involved today.

Still really buzzing from this (what a weird feeling too, it's been a while!), off out later tonight to celebrate I think. It is games like this that makes me proud to be a Geordie/Newcastle fan :) There is literally no other club like ours.

[sat near a Chelsea fan in the pub today and even though he won't be able to see this message, I would just like to say to him, "HAHA, HAVE THAT YOU FUCKER! " :laugh: - he's probably a nice lad but fuck him :)]

That game is right up there for me. Standing in the aftermath of the winner, looking around at thousands of people hugging and going fucking mental will live with me forever. Just a special, special atmosphere. I love this club.

Aye it was mint, felt like a lot of relief mixed with joy and a bit of a surprise for a lot who'd never heard of the new lads.

My dad commented that you'd think we'd won the league at the end, all of the players doing laps and everyone  staying to cheer them off. Was fucking ace.

The second goal feels like a real turning point. We looked a beaten side, and then we hit them on the break with power and pace. A fortnight ago, we wouldn't have stood a prayer of scoring a goal like that.