Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

Chelsea fans think our players are twats?

???

To be fair they have a very unique view on every thing in football. Like we're a disgrace to boo Ba for simply getting a transfer to a bigger club but it's a good thing they abuse Benitez every home game despite him having them 3rd in the league, clap at the 16 minute mark for a manager who left long ago, hate their billionaire owner who made them who they are now and it's Anton Ferdinand's fault that John Terry is now considered a racist.

Selected quotes from that Chelsea forum when Mata scored:

God I hope Newcastle get relegated, and that this is a defining moment that helps put them down again.

Didn't realise Newcastle's players were such a pack of twats until today, really hope we win after the antics of jonas, cisse and coloccini so far.

:okay:

Can we have some selected quotes after Sissoko's second?

Selected quotes from that Chelsea forum when Mata scored:

God I hope Newcastle get relegated, and that this is a defining moment that helps put them down again.

Didn't realise Newcastle's players were such a pack of twats until today, really hope we win after the antics of jonas, cisse and coloccini so far.

:okay:

Can we have some selected quotes after Sissoko's second?

No way..................................

We are officially in trouble now!

Nah f**k off, Chelsea are sh*t

Roman and the board make me sick.

Robbie is sacked for having better results, whereas the FSW is still here. This great club has huge problems and they'll never go away until the board acknowledges their mistakes and we sack FSW and bring back Mourinho

Totally agree that fat c**t is here for the duration. Surely heads have got to roll on the board after this farce of a season.

:iamatwat:

3rd in the league. Pricks.

Did the actually like Di Matteo when he was in charge, or just because he won the CL?

Well he was an ex-player so he was liked a little bit more than most managers are....

Tbf to them though Di Matteo should have never been sacked.

I thought he should never have been given the job permanently. They just had to because he won the CL.

It seems to me the ball was there to be won after it rebounded into the air from Krul, and as such both players were entitled to go for it, and I think that's what the ref thought too.

Also, in trying to win the ball first, Ba ducked his head into the clearance attempt by Colo, and you can't give a pen every time a striker puts his head in where boots are flying.  Its a calculated risk by strikers, sometimes they score, other times they lose their teeth, in this case Ba came off worse, end of story.

It was there to be won, it was a 50/50 ball.  If he never went for it we would all be furious.

It seems to me the ball was there to be won after it rebounded into the air from Krul, and as such both players were entitled to go for it, and I think that's what the ref thought too.

Also, in trying to win the ball first, Ba ducked his head into the clearance attempt by Colo, and you can't give a pen every time a striker puts his head in where boots are flying.  Its a calculated risk by strikers, sometimes they score, other times they lose their teeth, in this case Ba came off worse, end of story.

It was there to be won, it was a 50/50 ball.  If he never went for it we would all be furious.

Chelsea fans think our players are twats?

???

To be fair they have a very unique view on every thing in football. Like we're a disgrace to boo Ba for simply getting a transfer to a bigger club but it's a good thing they abuse Benitez every home game despite him having them 3rd in the league, clap at the 16 minute mark for a manager who left long ago, hate their billionaire owner who made them who they are now and it's Anton Ferdinand's fault that John Terry is now considered a racist.

:lol:

Should post that on their forums.

Did the actually like Di Matteo when he was in charge, or just because he won the CL?

Well he was an ex-player so he was liked a little bit more than most managers are....

I thought he should never have been given the job permanently. They just had to because he won the CL.

Same because he was never going to be the long term answer but since he did get it permanently he should never have been sacked for Benitez as they have been going down hill ever since.

"Then, later on, Mata is fouled outside the box, he rides the challenge, stumbles and sends over a poor cross.

Webb should have brought it back for the foul but didn't."

Wait,so because Mata can't cross the ball properly Webb should of given him another opportunity?  :D

Very mackem-esque bitterness

Its quite obvious how we get him so cheap tbh. He wanted to come, his contract is up in the summer, the Toulouse owner had fell out with him and thus suspended him for playing and if we didn't buy him we was going to get him on a pre-contract for the summer.

Toulouse really had no choice but to sell him for a minimal fee and really shot themselves in the foot with how they acted tbh.

Even so though, despite the fact everything aligned in our favor its still a ridiculous fee for a player of his ability.

There should have been bigger clubs looking at him and there'd have been a bit of a bidding war last month. Ridiculous how he was that cheap.

Guest jeremybeadle

Chelsea fans think our players are t***s?

???

This for me is just the strangest thing ever.

"Then, later on, Mata is fouled outside the box, he rides the challenge, stumbles and sends over a poor cross.

Webb should have brought it back for the foul but didn't."

Wait,so because Mata can't cross the ball properly Webb should of given him another opportunity?  :D

Very mackem-esque bitterness

Well I believe if his description is accurate (I can't recall the incident) then he's right - the cross may've been influenced by the tackle, they didn't get an advantage from the 'advantage' so should be brought back.

Clutching at straws though.

TBF to Chelsea fans the objections to Abramovich come from a good place - they appreciate the success but they don't want their club to become a laughing stock.

Ironically the protests are what's making them a laughing stock.

Perhaps, but he should never have been given the job. Done nothing at all to warrant it - come on, as if man sacked by West Brom would get the job at Man City or ManU - wanting to challenge for the title.

They really are a laughing stock with this DiMatteo obsession, it's on a whole other level to us with KK and not as warranted in the slightest.