Newcastle United 3 - 2 Chelsea - 02/02/13 - post-match orgasm from page 58

Rich

Its quite obvious how we get him so cheap tbh. He wanted to come, his contract is up in the summer, the Toulouse owner had fell out with him and thus suspended him for playing and if we didn't buy him we was going to get him on a pre-contract for the summer.

Toulouse really had no choice but to sell him for a minimal fee and really shot themselves in the foot with how they acted tbh.

Even so though, despite the fact everything aligned in our favor its still a ridiculous fee for a player of his ability.

Aye, Pardew's comments on him make it sound like he was coming here anyway. Just a matter of when, and we forced their hand.

Just looking at the highlights again on MOTD2, I think I prefer our second goal, to our last. It's just the speed at which we broke, Cisse's neat turn to set Gouffran in, even if it was deflected into the path of Sissoko it's still a great goal.

Just looking at the highlights again on MOTD2, I think I prefer our second goal, to our last. It's just the speed at which we broke, Cisse's neat turn to set Gouffran in, even if it was deflected into the path of Sissoko it's still a great goal.

Terry messing up is never not gold

Fuck knows what Terry is doing there like :lol: Absolutely lovely to see him mess up like that though.

f*** knows what Terry is doing there like :lol: Absolutely lovely to see him mess up like that though.

He's trying to get 'revenge' on Cisse the racist thug. Sorry meant to say he's 'england's brave john terry, leader legend etc'

Its quite obvious how we get him so cheap tbh. He wanted to come, his contract is up in the summer, the Toulouse owner had fell out with him and thus suspended him for playing and if we didn't buy him we was going to get him on a pre-contract for the summer.

Toulouse really had no choice but to sell him for a minimal fee and really shot themselves in the foot with how they acted tbh.

Even so though, despite the fact everything aligned in our favor its still a ridiculous fee for a player of his ability.

The question for me is not how we got him so cheap but how we actually got him. Surely we can't have been the best team who were in for a player this good and such a low price? It looks like a staggering piece of business and bravo to whoever pulled it off.

Maybe Giggs, but Garth Crooks explanation for why Juan Mata is in his team of the week...

"Chelsea's defeat at Newcastle had more twists and turns than an Agatha Christie novel, with Howard Webb playing the role of the villain. How he did not give a penalty for dangerous play for Fabricio Coloccini's reckless challenge on Demba Ba, I'll never know. And while Ashley Cole isn't every neutral's cup of tea, Papiss Cisse should have been sent off for violent conduct for trying to throttle him. Regardless of these turning points, Juan Mata, assisted by Frank Lampard, did his best to turn the game in Chelsea's favour."