Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 09/02/13 @ 12:45pm (Live on Sky)

Fenham Mag

Can't believe Williamson doesn't even make the bench - Pardew out!

:laugh:

Amazed how long it took for someone to notice that. :lol:

:lol:

finally anyway!

In this match I can live with Jonas starting. Spurs has a lot of good runners in the team and he´s a lot better than Marv, Obertan, Anita in that. But Perch?!

Tiote is just back from ACON was very poor when he left, Perch has been in a winning side for the last two games, sure Tiote will come on for him at some point then probably start the next match.

Jonas will be feeling much better about himself after last week and I expect him to put in a performance today.

Spurs subs: Friedel, Vertonghen, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto, Livermore, Sigurdsson and Adebayor

Well, that's a great bench. Problem is, half of it should be on the pitch.

[/quot

I noticed Vertonghen not starting lately what's up with that

Spurs subs: Friedel, Vertonghen, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto, Livermore, Sigurdsson and Adebayor

Well, that's a great bench. Problem is, half of it should be on the pitch.

I noticed Vertonghen not starting lately what's up with that

He started last week. AVB just seems to like rotating the central defenders for some reason. We've tried to work out a pattern, but there doesn't seem to be one.

Guest Roger Kint

Perch hasn't been shit in DM as far as I can remember. Tioté of course a better player but Perchenbauer won't let us down.

Anyone who watched Tiote in the last IC game wouldnt have him near our team today surely? Worst i have seen him for needless and stupid fouls all over the place. Rather have Perch play a steady game than risk him fouling half the Spurs side and costing us goals or a red tbh