Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle United - 09/02/13 @ 12:45pm (Live on Sky)

Fenham Mag

How many goals has he scored this season? 2? And he came home from Africa tonight. Long flight and hasn't trained with the team for almost a month. Can't see him being in great form tomorrow.

http://media.tumblr.com/20036016821df33b67ff4890cc241b76/tumblr_inline_mghqtdDpSB1ruj8rl.gif

Hate the early kickoff, but really excited for this one.

I quite like the Saturday lunchtime ones. Get up and have a bacon sandwich, enjoy some football then still have most of your weekend left.

Great if you get a positive result. :lol:

This, plus it's 745 in the morning. It's not nearly as painful getting up when we're on a good run though. I struggled to get up for the 10am kickoffs for about 2 months from November.

Anyone recommend a decent pub in Leeds to watch this? I'm staying in a hotel on Otley Road so anywhere around there would be mint

Otley Road is pretty long but if you're down the Headingley end then the Skyrack is decent.

Anyone recommend a decent pub in Leeds to watch this? I'm staying in a hotel on Otley Road so anywhere around there would be mint

Otley Road is pretty long but if you're down the Headingley end then the Skyrack is decent.

That looks pretty close to where I'm staying, cheers mate :thup:

Adebayor available for them.

knew would be, was clinging o hope he wouldn't tho :(

We'll see. He's back, but who knows (a) how fit/ready to play he is (b) if AVB will give him a kick up the arse and not start him. I'll not be convinced until I see him out on that pitch.

The Mirror this morning reckon he ain't back and Bale will play as a lone striker cos Dempsey has just got back from Honduras???????