Pixel Replay - Newcastle United Edition

geordie_b

Squad number on the back would be preferable to me but I agree with hoser above if it were possible.

Did you know Joystick Junkies already did Sensible Soccer t-shirts? Just for copyright etc.

• 2 months later...

I haven't posted in here for a while so thought i would give a little update.

The site is going well and plans for a shop and potentially a book are advancing very well. Something i'm looking at doing at the moment is a A3 2014 calendar featuring classic Newcastle goals. The design is still being worked out but it'll look something like this,

http://pixelreplay.com/calendarsample.png

The current idea is to use the month that the goal was scored in, so far I have

January - ?

February - ?

March - ?

April - Ben Arfa vs Bolton

May - Cisse vs Chelsea

June - ? Possibly Shearer vs Holland?

July - ? Sammy Ameobi vs Darlington (plus pitch invasion)

August - Ryan Taylor vs Sunderland

September - Asprilla vs Barca

October - Albert vs Man Utd, Ginola vs Ferencvaros

November - ?

December - Shearer vs Everton 

Looking for your goal suggestions and whether you might be interested in buying one for around £10.

Cheers

That book sounds like an essential addition to the 'football books that I've flicked through a hundred times before going to bed' corner of my shelf.

Will it just be a catalogue of replays or include blurby bits/quotes/reflections? Sounds like a(nother) cracking idea.

I never even played Sensible Soccer but always been totally enamoured with the idea. Pleased to see you're still expanding with other bits and pieces. :)

Guest firetotheworks

I personally wouldn't bother with the book unless it had more than just the images. If there was a detailed description of the circumstances and maybe an account of people's own reaction or feelings or whatever about each goal, then I'd be interested. I would definitely get the calendar though. The idea is perfect for that.