Newcastle 0 - 0 Metalist Kharkiv - 14/02/13 - post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

Guest AFCNewcastle1892

Ashley will be happy to pay the fine that's going against Pardew when he lashes out in the post match interview.

At no point during that final move did Shola set foot in the box. Ambling about without a care in the f****in' world.

Meanwhile, Cisse makes up 20 yards on a hunch and almost gets us a priceless winner, yet people slag him...

I've never seen a post saying that Cisse isn't trying hard enough. I think 99% of people on here recognise that he just needs a couple of goals to get him going again. Straw man.

Looked like it was bloody fixed. Ref and his gimps doing everything in their power to give us nothing. Atrocious from UEFA having an amateur like this wanker ref a top class game. Completely out of his depth. Only decision he got right was booking that diving twat in our penalty box.

At no point during that final move did Shola set foot in the box. Ambling about without a care in the f****in' world.

Meanwhile, Cisse makes up 20 yards on a hunch and almost gets us a priceless winner, yet people slag him...

I've never seen a post saying that Cisse isn't trying hard enough. I think 99% of people on here recognise that he just needs a couple of goals to get him going again. Straw man.

A couple of goals like tonight, you mean.