Newcastle 0 - 0 Metalist Kharkiv - 14/02/13 - post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

You guys are pretty harsh.

The problem is the Chelsea game gave us the foolish idea that our team should be able to play football, now our standards are all out of whack.

Also can we get someone else to take corners? It boggles my mind how Cabaye can be so good on free kicks and so weak on corners.

People must be watching something different to me. It's a very typical Europa League game, one in which we're clearly the better side and have had a perfectly good goal ruled out. We've passed it about quite well and have so far resisted the aimless long ball. They're very compact and it's not easy for us to break through them, particularly when they're good on the ball and able to pass it about neatly.

Quite enjoying it tbh.

People must be watching something different to me. It's a very typical Europa League game, one in which we're clearly the better side and have had a perfectly good goal ruled out. We've passed it about quite well and have so far resisted the aimless long ball. They're very compact and it's not easy for us to break through them, particularly when they're good on the ball and able to pass it about neatly.

Quite enjoying it tbh.

:thup:

Quite enjoying it tbh.

:thup:

Also, it's fair to see these are no mugs. Quite a good team with technical ability.