Premiership Managers for next season?

Dokko

I think were going to see some big changes in the summer with Mourinho expecting to leave Madrid putting pressure on both Manchester clubs and Chelsea to appoint him. We have Wenger extending his trophyless run by another year, Moyes not sure about extending his contract past the summer, Rafa being chased out of Chelsea, even Wham are considering Fat Sams future and has Laudrup done enough to sway a bigger club to take a chance? Anyway, who do think will be where at the start of the season?

Below is the club and the reason in () listed who I think could see changes, but they will all have knock on effects. Feel free to add to the list if you think another club will change.

Manu (Fergie cannot last forever, i think this is Jose's preferred destination)

Citeh (Season of nothing, not good enough for the free spenders)

Arsenal (Another season without a trophy)

Chelsea (Rafa nailed on to leave at the end of the season)

Everton (Moyes considering his future)

Think the least likely there is Fergie leaving Manu, but could see it happening if Jose wants the role, especially with Citeh desperate for a good manager. Moyes would jump at the chance to manage a bigger team, but who will go for him? His natural step up is blocked for me with AVB doing well at Spurs and of course Liverpool being the rivals of his current team. The jump to a CL club is a big one, and those teams would probably want a bigger name, however right or wrong that is. Laudrup's impact and style may mean he could get a look in ahead of Moyes should the Arsenal, Chelsea job came up for example.

What does everyone think? Every time i think it through something else comes up, one things for sure Chelsea want a new manager, Citeh will be looking for one, Moyes wants a new challenge an Fergie is getting closer to retirement. 

So:

Manu: Fergie

Citeh: Mourinho

Chelsea: Moyes

Arsenal: Laudrup

Everton: Rafa (for Neil)

Moyes to Chelsea TT? dont sound right to me.

It'll probably be a foreign manager after their failed attempt to bring back Mourinho, but they've had everyone else, im stuck, unless they go for Hiddink again.  :lol:

One thing is absolute certain is Chelsea will have a new manager for next year, 90% sure Citeh will as well

Moyes to stay at Everton

Can't see him having the control he enjoys at Everton replicated at any of the other clubs mentioned

Fergie to stay at Man Utd

Mancini to leave City and be replaced by whoever has a good spell between now and end of the season

No way will Rafa be at Chelsea next season

I reckon Mourinho will be back

West Ham can burn in hell for all I care

Moyes to Chelsea TT? dont sound right to me.

It'll probably be a foreign manager after their failed attempt to bring back Mourinho, but they've had everyone else, im stuck, unless they go for Hiddink again.  :lol:

One thing is absolute certain is Chelsea will have a new manager for next year, 90% sure Citeh will as well

I could see the sense in Moyes tbh. I have doubts Abramovich would.

If wigan go down Martinez may move, and either prove his doubters wrong or be shown up.

That said it always looks like Wigan are going down and they never do...

Think they are down this season, one season too far living on the line. Time to go.

Martinez could go to Everton to replace Moyes.

If wigan go down Martinez may move, and either prove his doubters wrong or be shown up.

That said it always looks like Wigan are going down and they never do...

:lol: That's what they do. They're never going to challenge for anything, so they just hang around the relegation zone and then break free in exciting fashion.

Most of the media seem pretty convinced Mourinho is either going back to Chelsea or PSG and there is no way he is going to City because Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano and apparently they turned him down at Barca and Mourinho still hasn't forgot or forgiven for that matter.

Probably will turn out to be a bunch of BS but that seems to be the word as it stands.

Most of the media seem pretty convinced Mourinho is either going back to Chelsea or PSG and there is no way he is going to City because Txiki Begiristain and Ferran Soriano and apparently they turned him down at Barca and Mourinho still hasn't forgot or forgiven for that matter.

Probably will turn out to be a bunch of BS but that seems to be the word as it stands.

£200kpw says he'll forget all about that  :lol:

He said his next move is to England, and remember his falling out with RA wasn't great either, a job snub just means he's got his excuses to leave when he eventually moves on again.

£200kpw says he'll forget all about that  :lol:

He said his next move is to England, and remember his falling out with RA wasn't great either, a job snub just means he's got his excuses to leave when he eventually moves on again.

Tbf all those teams will probably offer him similar amounts :lol: