Premiership Managers for next season?

Dokko

TalkSport were talking up Arsenal for title outsiders next season, because of the managerial change at the other clubs. Can't see it myself, would expect Man Utd or City to have more than enough to win the league no matter who the manager is.

TalkSport were talking up Arsenal for title outsiders next season, because of the managerial change at the other clubs. Can't see it myself, would expect Man Utd or City to have more than enough to win the league no matter who the manager is.

Depends who they buy and sell i still believe they would have been contenders this season if they didn't sell RVP.

Was thinking about Wenger yesterday.

With the changes at Man Utd/Man City/Chelsea, I can't decide if this would be a good or bad time to let Wenger go. If he stays, the stability might see them overachieve. If he goes, their transition mightn't be as damaging if everyone else has one simultaneously.

I'm really hoping that the changes open the title race right up. Can definitely see it happening too.

Wenger will stay until his contract runs at least, he's one of them guys that fulfills his contract no matter what.

I actually think Arsenal will be a lot closer next year should they sign a few players in key positions and keep their main stars for once.

They finally look solid defensively for once and their form has been very impressive since Christmas probably due to all the ins and outs.

I'm really hoping that the changes open the title race right up. Can definitely see it happening too.

Would be interesting, I suspect Mourinho will land on his feet and walk the league mind, the other two may struggle initially

hmm by that logic if Pulis goes then we will be 2nd  :frantic:

Guest neesy111

Every club in the Football League and Premier League have changed managers except Arsenal since they last won a trophy.

Benitez:

BBC Sport (@BBCSport) tweeted at 2:16 PM on Fri, May 17, 2013:

And on his future: "Everton? I don’t think so. I have a lot of respect for Everton, they are doing really well, but you know…." #cfc #efc

(

)

Like f*** he'll go to Stoke. Think he's almost certain to get the Everton gig.

Supposedly in one of the Portugese papers today that Perreira flew to London to have a meeting with a 'top ten' Prem club, which I'd assume is us. Interesting if true. No compo to pay so Bill will be in his element :thup:

In any case, think Martinez would probably rather stay in the Championship with Wigan than go to bloody Stoke. Couldn't get a worse match.