Premiership Managers for next season?

Dokko

What's he done other than narrowly avoid relegation a few times, get relegated and win an FA cup?

What is there to suggest that he's a class above average?

Very little.

Not sold on him at all.

Wigan have the lowest budget in the league, even teams like Blackpool outspent them. It has some merit, and winning the FA cup is a pretty big achievement given the opposition he faced too.

EDIT: Plus he's Catalan so I guess I'm a bit partial to him. Until Pep takes over Bayern he'll be the only Catalan manager to work abroad in a major league.

Wigan have the lowest budget in the league, even teams like Blackpool outspent them. It has some merit, and winning the FA cup is a pretty big achievement given the opposition he faced too.

EDIT: Plus he's Catalan so I guess I'm a bit partial to him. Until Pep takes over Bayern he'll be the only Catalan manager to work abroad in a major league.

He does have merit, certainly, but his league performances with Wigan are flat-out worrying. Yes, he hasn't had much money at all (get used to it Roberto) but they've never really even looked like being more than perennial relegation contenders. That's a big worry and it's the polar opposite of the "safe" or "comfortable" choice for us. It's a total wildcard pick, who knows how he'll do?

To be frank, I think he's done enough to deserve a shot at a non-shit team. Who'd you rather have, Neil, of what's available to Everton?

I'd be keen on Pereira and it still seems a realistic shout, but there's little merit in considering others at this stage as it's almost certainly going to be Martinez it seems. In hindsight, why someone like Kenwright would go for someone like Pereira is an unanswerable question. Too exotic.

I don't think we're going to suddenly become a shit team as a few forecasts would have you thinking, but I just think Martinez is an especially big risk. My hope is the team spirit and structure Moyes has firmly put in place remains; if that's the case then I think he can come in and do a good job.

They had a pretty easy run to the final..

Might lump on them to get relegated as soon as it's confirmed. But I get a feeling it'll take a year or two for them to drop to that point if they dare stick with him that long.