Swansea City vs NUFC - 02/03/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV)

Fatwax

Tough one and don't really expect us to win tbh. Hopefully they get caught out after the elation of the cup win. Also getting to the point in the season when midtable sides are going to start dropping off a bit feeling safe. They may fancy seeing if they can make a late run for a high position mind. Hope we can take some revenge, defence will have to work on keeping Michu out.

On form Tiote needed.

Liverpool and Birmingham both went and lost at home the week after winning the league cup.

Season over, Europe secured, they will be on the piss all week.

We are building a little bit of momentum for the 1st time this season and I think we will win. Will have to be bit sharper without the ball than we were today though

Very tough game. With these new lads though we have really turned a corner and do things we seemingly couldn't before (win away, win a game from behind etc..) there is a lot more fight in this team so I am a lot more confident than I would have been.

Guest VanBarduck

Ben Arfa as fit as he was against Tottenham http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Newcastle-Online/sweetjesus.png