Swansea City vs NUFC - 02/03/2013 @ 3pm (not on TV)

Fatwax

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

Captain Cabaye  :snod:

Whilst I agree with it, Jonas must be pretty disappointed.

Nothing to be dissapointed about. Been a way bigger part of the team than he should this season thanks to Pardew and Bennys injurie.

Guest bimpy474

Captain Cabaye  :snod:

Whilst I agree with it, Jonas must be pretty disappointed.

I think Pardew's comments on Cabaye being French as the factor behind it. Jonas would be disappointed as you would expect, bet he took it like a proper pro and hasn't sulked though.

Apart from the obvious (Elliot and Jonas), that's a fine team. Shame about Ben Arfa but I'm hardly surprised, knowing our manager.

That vendetta Pardew has against him coming out again. Shocking.

No complaints starting wise, really excited to see Mbiwa start. Shame about Ben Arfa but there's no point in risking him right now. I do hope Anita and Marveaux get some game time today though, they were both excellent when we were at our lowest, they deserve to be given more of a chance than they have of late.

Apart from the obvious (Elliot and Jonas), that's a fine team. Shame about Ben Arfa but I'm hardly surprised, knowing our manager.

Aye this insistence on only playing fit players has to stop.

That vendetta Pardew has against him coming out again. Shocking.

Yeah, its obviously because Pardew hates Ben Arfa. Got nothing to do with not wanting tor rush him back.

Aye this insistence on only playing fit players has to stop.

:lol: