Anzhi 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 07/03/13 - post-match reaction from page 37

Disco

Guest bimpy474

Terrible game, decent result for you. But no more than that currently, Anzhi didn't concede an away goal so they'll be feeling confident of going through.

Surely next week's game can only be better though.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/condescending/grand/condescending-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-176.gif

Guest bimpy474

Pure speculation, but wonder what would have happened if Willian didn't get injured. Anzhi looked pretty damn shite.

Fuck all, Mapou would have had him in his pocket.

May not be popular but i thought we were great. Away on a plastic pitch to a team who have won all their home games.

If we could have nicked a goal then that would have been the perfect European away performance Brenda, you f***ing idiotic prat.

Mapou and Perch were brilliant. Mapou is an amazing player for us, to get him for the money we did, brilliant.

yip. they have a clean sheet, however they also no if they get beat over here by any score they are out. they looked knackered after 70mins so at our place, some players back, pressure on, i'd make us slight favourites.

Can see the game at SJP being a belter tbh - both mentalities will have completely changed.

Essentially, the second leg is the only game in this tie - that was clearly both teams' mindset from the beginning.

Ben Arfa should never had started.

I thought that before the game but we got an hour out of him, he was rusty as fuck but came off unhurt. All's good.

This. Don't think he was AWFUL either, just a bit off the pace. It'll come :thup: