Newcastle United vs Stoke City - 10/03/13 @ 3 pm (Not on TV)

Nobody

Stoke City FC ‏@stokecity

scfc Starting XI vs Newcastle: Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross ©, Wilson, Wilkinson; Shotton, Whelan, Nzonzi, Walters; Jerome, Crouch

#scfc Substitutes: Sorensen, Jones, Owen, Adam, Whitehead, Kightly, Shea. Come on Stoke!

stoke team?

#scfc Starting XI vs Newcastle: Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross ©, Wilson, Wilkinson; Shotton, Whelan, Nzonzi, Walters; Jerome, Crouch

cheers

it wont be easy against these fuckers like.

If he hadn't played on Thursday people would be moaning about "how the fuck is he going to get fit if he isn't playing games!?" now he played and picked up a knock it's still Pardew's fault.

Can't win :lol:

:lol: Are you for real, Jon?

Definitely, it's getting fucking pathetic with Ben Arfa tbh.

I understand people rate him but christ! :lol:

stoke team?

#scfc Starting XI vs Newcastle: Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross ©, Wilson, Wilkinson; Shotton, Whelan, Nzonzi, Walters; Jerome, Crouch

cheers

it wont be easy against these f***ers like.

Our team is miles better on paper. But it won't be easy.

If he hadn't played on Thursday people would be moaning about "how the f*** is he going to get fit if he isn't playing games!?" now he played and picked up a knock it's still Pardew's fault.

With some he can't lose either.

and some can look at each situation without going either "fucking cunt Pardew fucked it up again!!11" or "Howay he got us 5th last season so he iz the best manager ever so shut up!!1".

Some need to stop thinking they know more about Ben Arfa's fitness than the medical staff though. As I said there wasn't much complaint on Thursday about his inclusion.

Nobody is saying any of this stuff man FFS.  People are just saying it was a strange game to bring him back for.  It was strange that he started when he hadn't been fit enough to play 20 minutes prior to that, it was strange that his comeback was in that weather, on that surface, miles away from Newcastle.

If he hadn't played on Thursday people would be moaning about "how the f*** is he going to get fit if he isn't playing games!?" now he played and picked up a knock it's still Pardew's fault.

and some can look at each situation without going either "f***ing c*** Pardew f***ed it up again!!11" or "Howay he got us 5th last season so he iz the best manager ever so shut up!!1".

Some need to stop thinking they know more about Ben Arfa's fitness than the medical staff though. As I said there wasn't much complaint on Thursday about his inclusion.

Who thinks they know more than our medical staff?

Guest bimpy474

Not sure what the problem is.........we should beat Stoke with our team and Hatem is match fitter from playing in Russia, and fresh for the game this Thursday.

Stop looking to moan or see something that isn't there.

FTR I did consider complaining about his inclusion on Thursday but thought I'd be laughed out of the forum. :lol: I was very surprised that was the game he was back for though.

Anyway, more important matters - the team.  We shouldn't need Ben Arfa to beat this lot, hoping to see a good performance today.

and some can look at each situation without going either "f***ing c*** Pardew f***ed it up again!!11" or "Howay he got us 5th last season so he iz the best manager ever so shut up!!1".

Who thinks they know more than our medical staff?

There were plenty of comments about how he "should be getting 20 minutes in this game" etc..

Can't actually be bothered to get into it tbh as there will be the usual "when was this said", "well yeah but when else" nonsense.

Had my rant, will try and ignore the inevitable moans every time he doesn't start till the end of the season :lol:

Happy enough with the starting line-up, really. Gutierrez is a bit of a bugbear at home against tripe like Stoke but we've got enough there to win.

Be nice to see Campbell at some point anarl.

The problem I see here, is that we're actually pretty shit, and that tends to be fairly irrelevant of the lineup. I expect a turgid 1-1 draw.

We've played well more often than not since the new players came in, I think we'll play well again and win.

Guest VanBarduck

Why on hell Pardew spoked about hatem yesterday , that he will have some sort of "cameo" role , that he could shred Stoke's team apart etc , this is just getting embarrassing , just say is out , I predict the same bullshit nonsense against anzhi in mid-week...

As strong a side as we could put out really. I would like to see Anita given a go in Jonas's role at some point. Yes he would be out of position but it's not like Jonas is a winger these days and I think Anita would offer more even if he isn't as effective as he would be in the middle.

Like I've been saying for the past week or so he needed some minutes against soton or Swansea, was a risk throwing him in there, one I doubt we would have done if Cisse was available.

The problem I see here, is that we're actually pretty shit, and that tends to be fairly irrelevant of the lineup. I expect a turgid 1-1 draw.

We've played well more often than not since the new players came in, I think we'll play well again and win.

We have improved, I agree. I'm not sure I agree that we've played well, especially when you look at the weapons at our disposal.

I'm happy Ben Arfa isn't playing today, save him for Anzhi.

We should have more than enough for these knackers anyway.

He shouldn't be playing much of the game against Anzhi if he can't play today.  How can you be happy that he's now going to be even further behind match fitness?