Newcastle United vs Stoke City - 10/03/13 @ 3 pm (Not on TV)

Nobody

I will be very, very fucking angry if we show any kind of 'respect' to these slogger cunts. Out to pull them apart with superior football, speed and skill is all I want to see. I don't want us set up to worry about Crouch, or Huth, or Cameron fucking Jerome.

I want nothing but Stoke to leave SJP utterly embarrassed. Not going to happen though.

any word on cisse ?

would anyone else play gouffran through the middle if cisse doesn't make it ?

Yes.

to which one ?

Absolutely yes for playing Gouffran through the middle if Cisse doesn't make it.

any word on cisse ?

would anyone else play gouffran through the middle if cisse doesn't make it ?

Yes.

to which one ?

Sorry forgot the first question as soon as I read the second :lol: yes I would play Gouffran up front.

Same team as Swansea .. With a bench of .. Alnwick, Perch, Anita, HBA, Marveaux, Haidara, Ameobi

Yup. Though if Cisse's out...

Cabaye    Tiote

Sissoko

Jonas                HBA

Gouffran

Stoke's last 8 games:

0-3, 0-4, 1-3, 2-2, 0-1, 2-1, 0-1, 0-1

Only scored in 3 of them and their only win was against Reading. They've got Huth out too. Looks like they're settling for mid-table mediocrity and we should really beat these. But it's Newcastle United, so I'll say 4-1 to Stoke.

Guest VanBarduck

pitch%2520template.png

Movement  ;D Gouffran goes upfront more often, Ben Arfa goes trough the middle and upfront more often thanks to Debuchy and Sissoko is replacing both those wingers when they're out of position. Any toughts ?

Guest VanBarduck

Risky tactic not playing a goalie, we can't be that cocky

:troll:

;D No need with some good possesion football

The tactics got them mildy successful but they've spent substantial quantities and not developed at all with them, for the money they've spent they should be able to play decent footy and not be teetering above relegation spaces as they are now.