Newcastle United vs Anzhi Makhachkala - 14/03/13 @ 8.05 pm (ESPN)

Nobody

Gutted I'm on nightshift later and can't come up for this, think the atmosphere will be quality. First decent atmosphere at home in a long time no doubt!

Is the draw on Friday if we get through?

Aye, on Friday morning.

Online tickets down now, can't check but last time I looked there was only very few left in the 'away' bit in Level 7.

Fucking brilliant effort :aww: hope the team give just as much tonight :D

Is it really only 1 o'clock :(

Anybody know what kind of away support they're bringing?

The first raising of a flag (or lack of - just a bad call) will be a good indicator?

Looking at it cynically, just one body outweighs the vocal support of their alloted quota (and whether it's filled) of visitors at the stadium.

should be 50k with the cash turnstiles then?

I don't think they were selling Milburn Level 7, just Leazes so i'm going for circa 43K

ah ok- got it now- thought they were selling our- bar the cash bit- somebody claimed on fb theyd sold 47k already?

I want to go but I have no one to go with, would feel s*** going with by myself, again.

Just get yourself along man, nobody is alone in the ranks of the toon army.

Aye, the match is one place you can always go on your own with no worries - go for it!

Guest Roger Kint

Our odds have shortened this morning. Significant? 

I got us at 31/20 a couple of days ago but don't think that's around any more. Mind it's pushed them out to a very fair 5/2.

All that says is Newcastle fans are lumping on us to win :lol:

(Recently) I go to most matches alone, usually as I've got a ticket on the cheap, last minute that sort of thing.

Is shit standing around having a pint by yourself, but once you are in your seat you'll find a few others in he same situation waiting to talk your ear off for the whole game.  :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

just saw a tweet saying this is our 132nd game in Europe, which means Shola has played in a fair proportion of them (50). Mental when you look it that way :lol:

This will be my 62nd game 'in Europe' tonight. 51 at home, 11 away.