Newcastle United vs Anzhi Makhachkala - 14/03/13 @ 8.05 pm (ESPN)

Nobody

Done it a few times, had a season ticket for 3 years and went on my own. I'll go but it it would have been nice to go with someone. The lack of football friends I have is unbelievable.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3HD3sjoUbwr5G-yEZrKnL43-GmxJoyxbRfWQsdrDYpD-rdmA7sg

Didn't realise they'd only won once in their last 6 games (all competitions).  Definitely going into this with the better form :)

Looking at the refs stats again :lol:

Deniz Aytekin (Germany) - 2012/13 record: 31 games, 125 yellow cards, 11 red cards

Tiote pls

Could anyone with "Knacker" tendancies please try to control their urges to let off smoke bombs or take their clothes off and invade the pitch please?

There are a very small number of people who find this funny and a very large number of others who think it is pretty pathetic!

:)

Guest VegasToon

Kick off is an hour before I go in to work and we don't have this channel at work. :weep:

FoxSoccer2go

Cannot wait for this, love big cup home games and this is probably the first since Spurs (1-0 Kluivert), disgraceful though that is.

Was that not Chelsea in the FA cup? Was a snowy day IIRC.

I do seem to remember playing Spurs around the same time.

Cannot wait for this, love big cup home games and this is probably the first since Spurs (1-0 Kluivert), disgraceful though that is.

Spurs was the round (QF) after Chelsea.

We played them both, We beat them both 1-0 with Kluivert scoring.

just saw a tweet saying this is our 132nd game in Europe, which means Shola has played in a fair proportion of them (50). Mental when you look it that way :lol:

This will be my 62nd game 'in Europe' tonight. 51 at home, 11 away.

Anyone know where I can find a list of all our European fixtures?

Would be interested in seeing how many I've been to.

just saw a tweet saying this is our 132nd game in Europe, which means Shola has played in a fair proportion of them (50). Mental when you look it that way :lol:

http://www.nufc.com/2012-13html/europe-stats.html

http://www.nufc.com/2012-13html/europe-stats.html

Top man, cheers!

Do away goals count after extra time? So say if it was 0-0 at full time, 1-1 at extra time, would they go through or would there be pens?

They would go through.

3 hours  :frantic:

Do away goals count after extra time? So say if it was 0-0 at full time, 1-1 at extra time, would they go through or would there be pens?

Yes they count, no matter if they were scored in 90 minutes or 120 minutes.

Guest hydeous

Super! Can't wait for this one, already nice and drunk from an outing with the office folk. Rolling one up for now and will be up late in the night to cheer us on from afar!

3-1 to us, after an early away goal for them that makes us really go for it, 2-1 to us with 30 minutes to go and a nervous finish to the game with us getting the 3rd to make it comfortable in the end.

Howay the lads!!!!!