Who do you want promoted from the Championship? [2012/13 Edition]

Beren
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Roger Kint

Palace, Leicester and Forest.

This for me too. Cant stand Forest fans(or Leeds for that matter) but at least they have history unlike the rest who have nothing good about them at all. Wouldnt mind Bolton but i dont think it will happen.

Hull, Bolton and Boro.

All close enough, decent allocations, likely to go back down and aren't called Leeds United.

Cardiff are more or less up though [/famouslastwords]

Forest, Leeds and I guess Watford.

Wouldnt mind Boro, one of my best mates is a smoggie, top lad and its always fun to have em in the same league for bragging rights etc...

Ideally would like to see the more "traditional teams" back in the top league....better attendances maybe?, more comeptition, may mean the whole standard increases and therefore more enjoyable?.

Pretty tough though really, so many of them have years of top league status to point too and of some  relative success.

I have an irrational loathing of Leicester though, oh and of Coventry for some reason :)

Absolutely not Forest. I'm not too keen on Hull either. So 3 from the rest, I suppose.

You dont want Steve Bruce back in the prem?  Will be great man, he'll be ribbed at SoL and SJP.  :lol:

Not sure who I want promoted, Cardiff as they'll bring a derby to the prem with Swansea, Crystal Palace as they've had a bit of a hard time over the years and nearly went bust...And probs a northern team, Leeds or Boro.

Hull, Bolton and Boro.

All close enough, decent allocations, likely to go back down and aren't called Leeds United.

Cardiff are more or less up though [/famouslastwords]

Exactly this, with the added reason that it means no extra derbies for us. Sides like West Ham and QPR seem to raise their game for us.

I put Cardiff, Leeds and Forest.

Cardiff - because they have been close for so long

Leeds - Half my family were Leeds fans from yorkshire, soft spot

Forest - Id prefer them compared to Wigan and Bolton fanbase wise, a real club (even if fans are mental...)

Didnt think about Boro but would be fantastic if they finished above the Mackems in their first year back up... :lol:

Palace, Leicester and Forest.

This for me too. Cant stand Forest fans(or Leeds for that matter) but at least they have history unlike the rest who have nothing good about them at all. Wouldnt mind Bolton but i dont think it will happen.

Same for me, the choices and the reasons.

I don't really care who goes up tbh. But Cardiff are just about there, we'll have two welsh clubs in the PL next season, will they be wanting to call it the English and Welsh Premier league now :)

Going for Cardiff, Watford and Forest

Cardiff because they're almost certainly up, Watford just for fun and Forest for the games they will have against their supposed rivals..

The other team i'm going for will be Palace should anyone of those I picked don' make it..

Guest chicken little

forest and leeds because they're proper clubs, like. brighton because i dunno why, but at least we might beat the cunts in a game that isn't a cup tie.

Guest chicken little

another reason for leeds is that, being a salfordian meself, i want to see the return of the man utd/leeds rivalry. proper medieval hatred going back centuries. pisses all over man utd/man city and man utd/liverpool for sheer pointless horribleness.