Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 17/03/13 - post-match reaction from p61

Dave

I blame the parents me like, most them little f***ers can only be school age???? Little rats need taught a lesson, not a violent one just some older heads to explain to them how to go on. prats :(

Thing is their parents would've probably been involved in similar or worse 20/30 years ago.

Kids getting pissed and causing trouble isn't a new phenomenon in football. That's not to excuse what they got up to.

Some of our fans are an absolute fucking embarrassment tbh, they tend to be youngish and have little respect for people. I have been to plenty of away matches in past and been hammered but never felt the need to go about causing trouble and damage. People just think your a knob head including your own fans.

I know we aren't the only club or even the worst with fans like this but fucking hell there is respect to be had in being a Geordie in that we are generally friendly people, it disgusts me when people representing this club go on in such a way as i'm very proud of our club and the area.

Looks like the 'banter bus' was full of p*ssed up school kids. Well done to whoever organised that trip for those charva tossers  :idiot2:

it'll be that "Shambles Travel" on twitter, man.  Lad I know went down with them and says they were already doing lines off CD cases within about 2 minutes of setting off.

Doesn't surprise me though.  When we were down in 05/06 one lad nicked the rugby ball just as someone was taking a conversion.

Did he save his for half time?

Guest firetotheworks

Horrible little nobodies, and it's not just a problem with our support, but it still stings when they tarnish our name like that. Scum. Sub-human scum.

My cousin gets on a bus with some lass called Amanda and there's trouble all of the time with them. They're a bunch of knuckledragging, pre-pubescent bellends who should be aborted. Not all of them like, but most of them.

Thats Shambles Travel, mind not all of them are bad.  I've been with them a few times and it was ok although i haven't travelled with them for a couple of years now.  A lot of the lads that travel with them will be well known to most on here for good reasons, i wont mention names but certainly a lot of our good current songs originate from some of these lads.

My cousin gets on a bus with some lass called Amanda and there's trouble all of the time with them. They're a bunch of knuckledragging, pre-pubescent bellends who should be aborted. Not all of them like, but most of them.

travel with them will be well known to most on here for good reasons,

????

travel with them will be well known to most on here for good reasons,

????

For being decent lads.

Guest Roger Kint

Thats Shambles Travel, mind not all of them are bad.  I've been with them a few times and it was ok although i haven't travelled with them for a couple of years now.  A lot of the lads that travel with them will be well known to most on here for good reasons, i wont mention names but certainly a lot of our good current songs originate from some of these lads.

Did they kick off with the charvas on their bus for what they did then do you know? Or join in on the pitch?

Guest Geordiesned

Amanda took up the reigns after Keith Barrett jacked it in with Toon Travel. There were a few reasons why Keith gave it up but one of them was charvas vandalising the buses he'd hired. Scum.

Amanda took up the reigns after Keith Barrett jacked it in with Toon Travel. There were a few reasons why Keith gave it up but one of them was charvas vandalising the buses he'd hired. Scum.

Surely being banned was a bigger reason.

Guest Geordiesned

Surely being banned was a bigger reason.

He'd given it up before then iirc. Think the main reason was problems with the club and police trying to make problems for him booking coaches and stopping off at pubs on the way.

Did they kick off with the charvas on their bus for what they did then do you know? Or join in on the pitch?

Ne idea i wasn't there, like i said i haven't travelled with them for a few years.....in fact not since they left a load of us stranded outside SJP the day we played Bolton because one of the busses didn't turn up. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Ne idea i wasn't there, like i said i haven't travelled with them for a few years.....in fact not since they left a load of us stranded outside SJP the day we played Bolton because one of the busses didn't turn up. :lol:

:lol:

Surely the club could reimburse £200?

and let both teams replay the game at SJP aswell.

For the PR gained, the few thousand that this would cost is nothing

doubt it would even cost that much, how much do they charge the likes of NOFC to play there at the end of the season ?

doubt it would even cost that much, how much do they charge the likes of NOFC to play there at the end of the season ?

More the cost of coaches up etc

More the cost of coaches up etc

They could have already done this helping the Heed out n all. No chance.