Wigan Athletic 2 - 1 Newcastle United - 17/03/13 - post-match reaction from p61

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

I can understand how people can go way OTT and wish death on players. I'm absolutely disgusted by that. It's absolutely horrific and the cunt is still on the pitch.

Not watching game, but just calling it clumsy on the Beeb: "James Perch replaces Massadio Haidara. Warm applause for the injured Newcastle defender. Replays showing Callum McManaman's shin-high tackle to be clumsy at the very least."

Knee high, bbc clueless as usual.

Guest Slippery Sam

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH REFS THESE DAYS? BEN ARFA GETS HIS LEG SNAPPED IN TWO YET THE REF SEES NOWT. HAIDARA GETS HIS LEG ALMOST SNAPPED IN TWO AND YET AGAIN THE REF SEES NOWT.

I hope Pardew uses this to really galvanise the players at HT and get them properly fired up. We can beat these still.

I hope Kate Upton cooks me some fucking pancakes.

Guest firetotheworks

I can tell you now, we're not getting anything from this game. Halsey has already decided we're losing it.

It would seem that way.

I can tell you now, we're not getting anything from this game. Halsey has already decided we're losing it.

This like one of those games on FIFA, where the game decides you're going to lose. There's nothing you can do.