Alain Matiabo

Optimistic Nut

Just saying we're being mugged off by some Canadian teenager.

Yeah it's not a great attitude but realistically expect most players we sign to be harbouring the same ambitions. The reality of the Ashley era NUFC.

Well i think it's a good attitude to have, to want to better yourself. It's annoying it's us being used/described as the platform for it, but nowt wrong with the sentiment.

Was about to write the same, he's an over excited youngster with little media training. Doubt many apart from Cabaye would want to stay if Arsenal comes knocking

Guest bimpy474

Yeah it's not a great attitude but realistically expect most players we sign to be harbouring the same ambitions. The reality of the Ashley era NUFC.

Well i think it's a good attitude to have, to want to better yourself. It's annoying it's us being used/described as the platform for it, but nowt wrong with the sentiment.

Was about to write the same, he's an over excited youngster with little media training. Doubt many apart from Cabaye would want to stay if Arsenal comes knocking

Changed me mind, hope the little shits cock falls off.

:lol:

What we need to do with this guy, and coincidentally what we should have done with Ranger/Hatem/Shola/Joe/Pardiue/Fat controller..etc, is to sign him, make him feel very secure  :hello:and then BAM!  :yikes:... take him out to the moors and beat him to within a whisker of his life, shat & pee all over him, chant loudly "you're goin' home in a geordie ambulance" and force him to read this forum right up to this thread... He'll soon learn!!  :knuppel2:

They all would, Take my word! :blackeye: :blackeye:

P.S. Take a few photos and ask "Stevie"  :icon_rr:to post them on tweeter to make sure the message sinks right in...

There, all the sheisters taken care of...  :whistle:

"My father led a team of soccer since I was little, I brought the balloons. This is how my passion for the sport was born. When I was young, I often said to my father that one day he would see me on TV, "he says.

http://alancook.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/balloons.jpg