NUFC Accounts 2012/13 published: PROFIT - from Page 7

Rich

Guest bimpy474

In our world of course nothing is free as they add the wage on to any transfer fee don't they?

We're also top 5 in the league for agent spends.

You still pay them to sell players for you :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Probably been discussed, but how much do you think we'll have to spend just to be this bad next year?

About £2m since most of our signings will probably be end of contract deals.

Are we going to find someone as consistent as Remy on a free?

Think Disco has posted a few lists of potential frees as the months have rolled on and it's comparatively slim pickings all-round compared to usual.

Decent 2014 enders were pretty few and far between (Gomis) being the main one in comparison to 2013.

We'll roll on to 2015 finishers in the summer I reckon. Probably hoy a new list up when I'm bored in the not too distant future.

In our world of course nothing is free as they add the wage on to any transfer fee don't they?

They do which is bollocks, if that was actually the way they did it then we would have no player wage turnover, as it would already be banked and the players paid from it.

They just spout utter shit.

Have anyone found more information then relesed on the homepage? Is the full Annual report avaliable somewhere?

All dealings with "related parties" eg SportsDirect should be disclosed in the full report.

It's not been submitted to Companies House yet.

Probably been discussed, but how much do you think we'll have to spend just to be this bad next year?

£64m if you include wages and possible wages for extended contracts, etc...

Are we going to find someone as consistent as Remy on a free?

Think Disco has posted a few lists of potential frees as the months have rolled on and it's comparatively slim pickings all-round compared to usual.

Decent 2014 enders were pretty few and far between (Gomis) being the main one in comparison to 2013.

We'll roll on to 2015 finishers in the summer I reckon. Probably hoy a new list up when I'm bored in the not too distant future.

Ligue 1

Worldwide

Not forgetting any of those players could sign a new contract before that of course.

http://i61.tinypic.com/fyimfm.jpg

For those people that seem certain Ashley's doing such a better job.

The ONLY positive I can see is the one that Ashley had from the day he arrived, he's wealthy enough to cover the cluster fuck he inherited and worsened.

Even accepting the rest of the article, which I don't want to go into, isn't the 'Ashley can afford the debt he's incurred' point incredibly important? Even if that was the only thing he'd done right, for the sake of argument, in itself it would mean he'd brought the club back from an unsustainable financial position, no?

And also, since it admits the fact that Shepherd was running us at unaffordable levels of loss, it could also be used to justify at least some of the cost cutting that's been done.

Does that analysis show Ashley isn't a genius of football finance and revenue maximisation? Sure it does. But did anyone ever claim he was?

Even accepting the rest of the article, which I don't want to go into, isn't the 'Ashley can afford the debt he's incurred' point incredibly important? Even if that was the only thing he'd done right, for the sake of argument, in itself it would mean he'd brought the club back from an unsustainable financial position, no?

And also, since it admits the fact that Shepherd was running us at unaffordable levels of loss, it could also be used to justify at least some of the cost cutting that's been done.

Does that analysis show Ashley isn't a genius of football finance and revenue maximisation? Sure it does. But did anyone ever claim he was?

I quote a certain somebody congratulating him for the good work in the post itself.  :laugh:

Good work HF. As damning as that analysis is, it's not until you compare to our traditional rivals that you realise how badly we have been mismanaged financially (as well as otherwise).

Aye someone on Twitter just came out with the global recession excuse, i had to break out this bad boy on him....

http://i41.tinypic.com/161l5ao.jpg

Love a Friday nmight on the graphs  :aww: