Manchester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/03/13 - post-match reaction from p34

Dave

This is the best it's ever going to be like with Ashley running the club.

Listen mate. Ashley has backed this idiot to the hilt. It's Pardew's fault and nobody else's.

Exactly! Blame needs to be put on Pardew, how anyone is happy with this idiot as our manager is unbelievable.

Guest bimpy474

Anita makes Cabaye look like Papa Bouba Diop. Like a little kid from the youth setup.

He's been useless, among friends though.

I wasn't expecting anything less, was clear when the team sheet came out that we weren't really focused on this game, and with the amount of injuries we have this result is to be expected. Still expected there to be a bit of bite and urgency from the team and to try something, we have just been awful, no attacking threat whatsoever.

Everyone: "We're going to lose this game."

Newcastle: *loses game*

Everyone: "ARGH WE DIDN'T LOSE IN THE WAY I WANTED PARDEW OUT SACK ASHLEY"

:lol: Why did I wait so long to come back to matchday threads

Expected us to lose comfortably.

Expected us to make it a bit harder for them than this.

Never a surprise.. Our "modern brand" of football Is just the most negative brand of football dressed up to get results.

I hate the fact we are stuck with a manager that's first choice is sit deep and defend. Man city were vulnerable today, we should have taken the game to them. We had no intention of doing anything but keep them from scoring. No brains, bi creativity, no passion just immediate fear when our players get on the pitch.

Imagine where we could be with coaches that match Graham carr's scouting. The playing staff we have are far better than the drivel pardew makes them play. In general our performances were unnaceptable last year but we got some luck, now pardew thinks we can play negative and nick one or two in every game. We are set up to fail every game.

Fucking gutless way to set up a side. Absolute fucking joke. Quick, pass it back to Elliott so he can hoof it long, we lose the second ball and City attack again. Most clueless inept tactic I've ever seen in my life. God forbid the poor bastards who paid to go and watch this tripe.

Guest hobshobs

This is the best it's ever going to be like with Ashley running the club.

Listen mate. Ashley has backed this idiot to the hilt. It's Pardew's fault and nobody else's.

I don't believe Ashley couldn't attract a better manager, either.

In all honesty we'd be better with no manager. Our best squad of players for a decade and this clown has them playing in straight jackets.

Man city are the better team and i'm fine with going there away from home and 'making it hard' for them but what annoys me is the fact that it's so obvious we have no idea what to do when we have the ball, our front 4 often look like they've never played together, and this is in most games, not just today.

Everyone: "We're going to lose this game."

Newcastle: *loses game*

Everyone: "ARGH WE DIDN'T LOSE IN THE WAY I WANTED PARDEW OUT SACK ASHLEY"

:lol: Why did I wait so long to come back to matchday threads

Expected us to lose comfortably.

Expected us to make it harder for them.

I may have expected a little more without Obertan, Simpson and Gutierrez at LB.  May as well give up any claim to width.  And they're good enough to make us on a good day look bad regardless. 

Guest Roger Kint

I know I'm just moaning now but any chance we could get a co-commentator that doesn't detest us and doesn't rejoices at the goals scored against us

Guessing you arent listening to David Speedie on Setanta, clearly he hasnt got a clue about football as he thinks our players are gutless and letting the fans down with their lack of effort.

Man City could genuinely have put out their under-18s today and rolled us over with ease.

Reminds me a lot of Liverpool away last season - we are in total awe. Imagine our pre-match preparation has been watching their season highlights DVD from last year, and putting posters of Silva up in the dressing room.

All this when we're in a fucking relegation battle and we don't make any attempt to score a goal other than the classic loft towards Cisse from our own half.

Guest bimpy474

http://i.imgur.com/1ruDQtG.png

#respect

Surprised it's not 60+.

Our 41% consists of the ball travelling from Elliot to Kompany or Lescotts head tbf.

Pardew having a mare.

But the players don't escape either. Some of them couldn't trap a bag of cement. No one is showing for the ball. Anita, while having ability is so light weight you'd wonder if he can ever make a real impact in this league as a centre mid.

Guest palnese

I was expecting a heavy defeat before kick-off, but the lack of a gameplan and effort is disgusting.

You've got to feel for the travelling fans.

Don't get the rage, it really isn't surprising at all. Typical Pardew approach, and we're not good enough to hold these guys off. Ok, he should have seen that himself and had a go but fucking hell, what were you expecting?