Manchester City 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 30/03/13 - post-match reaction from p34

Dave

Guest hobshobs

Might as well throw on the youngsters, can't be any worse than it is..

He's done that in European fixtures already. Remember these s*** games, no tactics, no leadership (oh sorry he made Shola captain), then blames the youngsters to save his incompetence. Come on Ashley. Eight years of this. Just as well you've got the sense to reduce admission prices because this is plain s**** week after week after week.

Guest bimpy474

anybody who didnt expect us to go there and go through the motions is incapable of considering the bigger picture.

Big picture being?

benfica games, winnable home games coming up that may have been much harder had we took a number of knocks in this game.

That attitude is completely wrong, and if players who turned out for us with attitudes like that, i would personally stab them with spoons.

Guest hobshobs

Need Shola in for the 2nd half, a real target man....

http://i.imgur.com/UQczWMi.gif

I'll have a pint of what you've been drinking please.

Guest Phil K

This performance is indefensible. I'm back on to hating the useless c*** of a manager.

Don't hate him at all. Just feel we can do a LOT better, but will only ever get managers of his ilk

Guest palnese

We actually deserve to get relegated. Maybe we will.

Fucking hell.

You never know with Pardew. We haven't played a good game all season, and I for one won't relax until we reach 40 points. Not even sure we'll get to 40.

anybody who didnt expect us to go there and go through the motions is incapable of considering the bigger picture.

Big picture being?

benfica games, winnable home games coming up that may have been much harder had we took a number of knocks in this game.

That attitude is completely wrong, and if players who turned out for us with attitudes like that, i would personally stab them with spoons.

can you not imagine the damage it could do to our season if we decided to really take Man city on today, and chased the game?

Need Shola in for the 2nd half, a real target man....

http://i.imgur.com/UQczWMi.gif

I'll have a pint of what you've been drinking please.

Shola will be more effective than Obertan

http://i.imgur.com/e6GeO05.gif

Big picture being?

Agree wholeheartedly. What a shame that the ambition of a Newcastle United follower has come to this.

Guest bimpy474

This performance is indefensible. I'm back on to hating the useless c*** of a manager.

Don't hate him at all. Just feel we can do a LOT better, but will only ever get managers of his ilk

We have better players for the manager we have, which is not good if you want to keep those players, and sign more in the long term.

God it's so depressing :(

Big picture being?

I understand all that but how can you explain the inept performance, and it's not just this game. No excuses to be so utterly flat and useless, lacking ideas etc. yes we aren't expecting any result today but nit an excuse t o just not turn up.

Wouldn't be so bad but we are like this agains the so called lesser teams. Any result against Benfica will have fuck all to do with Pardew.

Big picture being?

can you not imagine the damage it could do to our season if we decided to really take Man city on today, and chased the game?

Or the damage that is being done from us bending over and taking it from them?