Benfica 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 04/04/13 - post-match reaction from page 62

Dave

Hadn't really thought about this, but just saw it mentioned on Twitter....but there's little difference between tonight's result or a 0-1 loss. I think had it been the latter then the mood would be much more positive. That away goal really could be the difference.

:notbad:

Still though, as I said I envy their style of play, it's fucking great to watch.

Their fans get entertained as least, good attacking football.

Was funny when Garay did a single hoof clearance and the crowd jeered it. :lol:

Aye I remember that :lol:

IMAGIne them watching the stuff we serve up man, there would be fucking riots :lol:

Still though, as I said I envy their style of play, it's fucking great to watch.

Their fans get entertained as least, good attacking football.

Was funny when Garay did a single hoof clearance and the crowd jeered it. :lol:

Aye I remember that :lol:

IMAGIne them watching the stuff we serve up man, there would be fucking riots :lol:

Their fans seemed to be kicking off throughout, proper the few sensitive ones that have signed up here :lol:

Its the hope that definitely kills you :(

Dude, I totally feel you. And if we lose I'll be shattered.

I've been trying to - and you can find related testaments in SerBenfiquista.com - of me saying that for the love of God I would STOP CARING ABOUT FOOTBALL next year.

And here we are.

Sometimes I wish I just didn't care about football.

Can we keep jotenko and Bruno and kick the rest away?

I was getting random texts during the game, for some reason I thought it was jotenko, then they said they were called Bruno.

Proper mind fuck :lol:

Guest bimpy474

I know they are good going forward, but the way their fans on here are going on, fuck me they aren't Barca or Bayern.

If they were that good they would still be in the Champions League, unbeatable my arse, we have chance, no mistakes, our ground with our crowd.

Fucking game on.

Are you that guy in the picture?

Pata means female duck in portuguese.

I usually call my girlfriend "Pata".

This is weird.

That's quackers.

:no:

Its the hope that definitely kills you :(

Dude, I totally feel you. And if we lose I'll be shattered.

I've been trying to - and you can find related testaments in SerBenfiquista.com - of me saying that for the love of God I would STOP CARING ABOUT FOOTBALL next year.

And here we are.

Sometimes I wish I just didn't care about football.

Would be a lot easier like that, but its a drug to me now i can't escape it even if i wanted to.

I know they are good going forward, but the way their fans on here are going on, fuck me they aren't Barca or Bayern.

If they were that good they would still be in the Champions Leauge, unbeatable my arse, we have chance, no mistakes, our ground with our crowd.

Fucking game on.

It's only one or two tbf (I think).

This is weird.

Yeah, that's me getting ready for yesterday's game. What if I really am your girlfriend?

Guest bimpy474

If they were that good they would still be in the Champions Leauge, unbeatable my arse, we have chance, no mistakes, our ground with our crowd.

Fucking game on.

It's only one or two tbf (I think).

I know, more than one is enough though.

Guest Nick Valensi

Bery naice gayme lads

Really impressive first 20 minutes from novo-castelo-unidos, my pants turned from blue to brown when the 0-2 was almost happening.

But after that... the 1st half was all ours.

You have a realy good keeper.

Then, in the 2nd half we deserved the 3-1 despite that lucky ball on the post.

You have a good side but we have a better one... And in England we might start the game with Salvio, Lima and Enzo... And things are going to be different.

I have the idea that it is going to be easy for us... We play a lot better when the other team needs to score the goals... And that is what is going to happen in Newcastle. I predict a 0-1 for us. :memeyeah:

Guest The Legendary Tiger Man

Do you guys think that the clash against Sunderland just after the 2nd leg will somehow lead you to overlook a bit our game?

This is weird.

Yeah, that's me getting ready for yesterday's game. What if I really am your girlfriend?

Leave my GF alone you Republican trash.

Do you guys think that the clash against Sunderland just after the 2nd leg will somehow lead you to overlook a bit our game?

A lot depends on how we do against Fulham on Sunday. If we lose that Pardew might get scared and rest few against you.

We might hold Shola back.

;D

Guest bimpy474

Will completely depend on the Fulham game Sunday i would think. Lose to Fulham and the Sunderland game becomes 10 times more important than the 2nd leg imo.

Loser of the derby may well go down, Sunderland or us would be in such bad form it might be hard to get back.

By the way, how old is Ameobi? I remember him from Championship Manager 1986/87 or so  :buck2: