Newcastle United vs. Benfica - 11/04/13 @ 8.05pm (ITV4)

Mike

So anyone got a clue what our likely line up will be? I've lost track as to who is and who isn't fit!

Out: Saylor, Santon, Tiote, Coloccini, Raylor, Vuckic

Ineligible: Debuchy (injured anyway), Gouffran.

TaylorJ_01's likely line-up

Krul

Simpson  Perch    MYM      Haidara

Anita              Cabaye

Sissoko

Marveaux                      Jonas

Cisse

With Ben Arfa, Obertan and Campbell coming on in the second half.

Guest The Legendary Tiger Man

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 1m

Lovely touch from Benfica, whose president is laying flowers at Sir Bobby Robson's statue tonight.

:)

Guest Bruno_SLB

Hey guys! Really excited for our game tonight. Im sure the match will be a joy to watch, and although im very confident in Benfica, it will obviously be a hard game.

And by the way, im really sorry for you guys having One Direction "supporting" your team for this game!  ;D

When we win 2-0 or more today, does anyone know when the Liverpool game will kick off? Assume it will be postponed to sunday 28th of april, but will it be early or late? Im going on a business trip at the end of that week, and was hoping to be able to attend the match, but the last flight to Stavanger, Norway from Newcastle on sunday leaves at 06.30 pm.

When we win 2-0 or more today, does anyone know when the Liverpool game will kick off? Assume it will be postponed to sunday 28th of april, but will it be early or late? Im going on a business trip at the end of that week, and was hoping to be able to attend the match, but the last flight to Stavanger, Norway from Newcastle on sunday leaves at 06.30 pm.

Pretty sure it will still be televised and be a lunchtime kick off on the Sunday if need be.

Pretty sure it will still be televised and be a lunchtime kick off on the Sunday if need be.

Cheers, I'll gamble on the assumption that your assumption is correct.

Quickly browsing through our results this season, am I right in thinking our only two goal victories this season have been against Hartlepool, 10-man Wigan and recently Southampton?

Quickly browsing through our results this season, am I right in thinking our only two goal victories this season have been against Hartlepool, 10-man Wigan and recently Southampton?

3-0 Bordeaux

:thup:

Guest icemanblue

Felt like a pre-season friendly. Bizarre atmosphere. I was also sat in front of a cockney dressed like Liam Gallagher, which ruined my night. :lol: