Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

Really looking forward to seeing us in our own half until 70mins and trying to nick one.

Calm down ye mighty one. We get it, you think he was too cautious today.

Sorry. :(

I do expect the tactics to be along these lines though. :lol:

Really looking forward to seeing us in our own half until 70mins and trying to nick one.

I honestly think the crowd will be up for it more then they were tonight and that will push us on more. We really must be at it during the whole game, last year the crowd wasn't as loud as they were in the 5-1.

Lucky for us that Sunderland isn´t Benfica then!  :)

It's going to be proper boring isn't it :(

I'd like to say no but I don't wanna lie to you bimpy, I couldn't look myself in the mirror ever again.

I'd take a boring 1-0 to be honest, I hate the way we play but I want to secure our premership status first and foremost. After that though it's up to him to prove me wrong in that I think he's incapable of having us attack well and defend well at the same time. And at least make things enjoyable when watching us.

Guest bimpy474

I'd like to say no but I don't wanna lie to you bimpy, I couldn't look myself in the mirror ever again.

I just want to see some nice, smile inducing footy.

I'm going to get a game of containment, caution and lack of urgency aren't i ? :(

Guest bimpy474

All depends on how the players react to tonight's disappointment.

The Derby, a chance to make us safe, a chance to push them closer to relegation.

If our players aren't up for it, utter fuckers if they're not.

I'm going to get a game of containment, caution and lack of urgency aren't i ? :(

This I don't get, we have the players and the skill to turn it on and really rip a team of this ilk apart, we saw it last season, only a year ago, with less quality players. I'm sick of us playing to nullify the opposition strengths instead of playing to our own.

I hope we play with the shackles off and just allow the players to show their mettle, I just don't think I can take the disappointment of thinking we will. We'll see in 60 hours time!

Hope I'm wrong but think you're right :(

Guest bimpy474

This I don't get, we have the players and the skill to turn it on and really rip a team of this ilk apart, we saw it last season, only a year ago, with less quality players. I'm sick of us playing to nullify the opposition strengths instead of playing to our own.

I hope we play with the shackles off and just allow the players to show their mettle, I just don't think I can take the disappointment of thinking we will. We'll see in 60 hours time!

Pardew !!, his mentality on how the game should be played is why we play how we do.

I don't understand why he won't just let loose a bit.

Guest bimpy474

Krul

Simpson Taylor MYM Haidara

Cabaye Sissoko

Ben Arfa  Marveaux Gouffran

Cisse

Debuchy man.....

Pardew !!, his mentality on how the game should be played is why we play how we do.

He's shown he's capable of allowing for games like the I.e. the arsenal and Manyoo games earlier in the season, we went at them and it nearly paid off, why not against a lesser team?

I really hope we smash them, not least because my area manager is a scum supporter.

Krul

Cabaye Sissoko

Cisse

Debuchy man.....

Cup tied

Guest ItalianMagpie

While agreeing on the fact that Pardew is too conservative (and needs to go, if we want to improve imo) it's not always down to his tactics, sometimes the opponents are way too good for us and force us to play s*** football.

Benfica are better than us, and I wouldn't necessary blame Pardew for our first half today.

Then again, when we take on the likes of Fulham, Stoke, West Ham etc, especially at home, is embarassing the way we play and THAT is Pardew's fault most of the times.

Or at least I hope it is, cause otherwise our squad is really overrated...

Guest bimpy474

He's shown he's capable of allowing for games like the I.e. the arsenal and Manyoo games earlier in the season, we went at them and it nearly paid off, why not against a lesser team?

I really hope we smash them, not least because my area manager is a scum supporter.

Smash, i like this.....i like this a lot :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Krul

Cabaye Sissoko

Cisse

Debuchy man.....

Cup tied

Ah ffs......Pardew's luck eh.

We have to need to fkn destroy these this City needs the lift.

----------------Krul

Debuch--Tayls----Mapou----Jonas

----------Cabs-----Tiote----------

----Sisso------Marv--------Benny

---------------Cisse