Newcastle United vs. sunderland - 14/04/13 @ 12pm (Sky Sports 1)

Decky

Krul

Simpson Taylor MYM Haidara

Cabaye Sissoko

Ben Arfa  Marveaux Gouffran

Cisse

Debuchy man.....

Cup tied

Also Cisse got his 5th yellow of the season tonight. Suspended :(

It's going to be proper boring isn't it :(

I'd like to say no but I don't wanna lie to you bimpy, I couldn't look myself in the mirror ever again.

I just want to see some nice, smile inducing footy.

I'm going to get a game of containment, caution and lack of urgency aren't i ? :(

This I don't get, we have the players and the skill to turn it on and really rip a team of this ilk apart, we saw it last season, only a year ago, with less quality players. I'm sick of us playing to nullify the opposition strengths instead of playing to our own.

I hope we play with the shackles off and just allow the players to show their mettle, I just don't think I can take the disappointment of thinking we will. We'll see in 60 hours time!

Hope I'm wrong but think you're right :(

Pardew !!, his mentality on how the game should be played is why we play how we do.

I don't understand why he won't just let loose a bit.

He's shown he's capable of allowing for games like the I.e. the arsenal and Manyoo games earlier in the season, we went at them and it nearly paid off, why not against a lesser team?

I really hope we smash them, not least because my area manager is a scum supporter.

Smash, i like this.....i like this a lot :lol:

Aye and by smash I mean smash their back doors in, going in dry with as much rippage as possible!

Guest bimpy474

Krul

Simpson Taylor MYM Haidara

Cabaye Sissoko

Ben Arfa  Marveaux Gouffran

Cisse

Debuchy man.....

Cup tied

Also Cisse got his 5th yellow of the season tonight. Suspended :(

Ah fuck......who walked under a ladder. Fooking idiot :lol:

Has it been said for certain that Debuchy will be available?

Sure I read somewhere that he's been training all week.

Great news.

Can't see Hatem starting so:

------------------------------ Krul ------------------------------

Debuchy --------- Taylor ------ Yanga ----------- Haidara

-------------------- Sissoko ----- Jonas -----------------------

--- Marveaux ----------- Cabaye ------------- Gouffran ---

----------------------------- Cisse ------------------------------

I imagine it will be something like that, but: Sissoko and Cabaye being the other way around / Anita for Marveaux (Jonas on the wing).

Guest bimpy474

I'd like to say no but I don't wanna lie to you bimpy, I couldn't look myself in the mirror ever again.

I'm going to get a game of containment, caution and lack of urgency aren't i ? :(

This I don't get, we have the players and the skill to turn it on and really rip a team of this ilk apart, we saw it last season, only a year ago, with less quality players. I'm sick of us playing to nullify the opposition strengths instead of playing to our own.

I hope we play with the shackles off and just allow the players to show their mettle, I just don't think I can take the disappointment of thinking we will. We'll see in 60 hours time!

Pardew !!, his mentality on how the game should be played is why we play how we do.

He's shown he's capable of allowing for games like the I.e. the arsenal and Manyoo games earlier in the season, we went at them and it nearly paid off, why not against a lesser team?

I really hope we smash them, not least because my area manager is a scum supporter.

Aye and by smash I mean smash their back doors in, going in dry with as much rippage as possible!

Erm.........you scare me.

Don't worry Bimpy you're not my type, :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Don't worry Bimpy you're not my type, :lol:

If only i could hear that from Mrs Bimpy :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Why are people not choosing to select Hatem to start ?

Because Pardew is our manager, can you see him selecting, Cabaye, Sissoko, Marveaux, Jonas, Cisse and Hatem.

The first 5 yes, but it'll be Tiote as the 6th.

----------------Krul

Debuch--Tayls----Mapou----Haidara

----------Cabs-----Sisso----------

----Hatem------Marv--------Jonas

---------------Cisse

for me like.

Tiote doesn't deserve to be anywhere near our starting lineup after countless abject performances this season.

:thup:. Gouffran in for Hatem if he isn't fit enough for 90 minutes yet.

Just watched NUFCtv interview with Pards.

Said Hatem played all he could tonight and that it would be the same for him on Sunday.

Marv needed protecting as he isn't good Thurs/Sun, but he will start Sunday.

Haidara was excellent and will start on Sunday.

Guess that means it could be one of Jonas/Gouffran, unless he plays Jonas centrally.

Just watched NUFCtv interview with Pards.

Said Hatem played all he could tonight and that it would be the same for him on Sunday.

Marv needed protecting as he isn't good Thurs/Sun, but he will start Sunday.

Haidara was excellent and will start on Sunday.

Guess that means it could be one of Jonas/Gouffran, unless he plays Jonas centrally.

Fair enough, sensible :thup:

Marveaux should play instead of Jonas because Marveaux can cross the ball.

I never want Tiote near our first team again and I would much rather have Anita play instead of him, however I think thats unlikely and if he's fit then he will play.

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Yanga-Mbiwa Haidara

Cabaye Tiote Gutierrez

Marveaux Cisse Sissoko

Would prefer to have Gouffran's fresh legs in there.

Aye Gouffran will play without a doubt, i wonder who for though  :undecided:

Marveaux should play instead of Jonas because Marveaux can cross the ball.

I never want Tiote near our first team again and I would much rather have Anita play instead of him, however I think thats unlikely and if he's fit then he will play.

Anita hasn't covered himself in glory since he got back into the side. Tiote's still ahead of him.

Guest bimpy474

Gouff should play ahead of Jonas, or that'll a mockery of Pardew's tired Thursday/Sunday statements surely.

Krul

Debuchy    Taylor    Yanga-Mbiwa    Haidara

Cabaye      Tiote

Marveaux          Sissoko          Gouffran

Cisse

Bench: Elliot, Simpson, Perch, Anita, Jonas, Ben Arfa, Ameobi

Feels extremely harsh on Jonas after recent performances, so maybe we'll see him in there for Gouffran or Tiote.

Overall that 18 looks miles better than anything we've had available to us recently.

Krul

Debuchy Taylor Yanga-Mbiwa Haidara

Cabaye Tiote Gutierrez

Marveaux Cisse Sissoko

Would prefer to have Gouffran's fresh legs in there.

OPTIONS

Urgh, Tiote. Is he fit n'all?

Hope he doesn't play tbh. He doesn't deserve to come straight back in ahead of the likes of Marveaux, Jonas or even Anita (who I think has played well these last three games). The typical retort is "say what you want about him, we're more difficult to beat when he's in the team". I disagree entirely. When he's playing as badly as he has done this season, he's nothing but a liability and his costly errors counteract any rigidity his presence naturally provides.