Newcastle United vs Liverpool - 27/04/2013 @ 5.30pm (ESPN)

Elliottman

It was a dream team starting XI on my part like. :lol: It's all TaylorJ's fault, wee arsewipe.

:lol: the fuck, I assumed since it was in the 'vs Liverpool' thread you wanted to play it. Although it's riddled with error, now I look back. My bad.

I don't even know anymore man. Piss off.

i wood pley

Elliot

Debuchy  Mbiwa  Taylor  Haidara

Tiote

Cabaye

Sissoko

HBA                              Gouffran

Cisse

Won't be far off that but I doubt HBA will start...

i wood pley

Elliot

Tiote

Cabaye

Sissoko

Cisse

Doesn't get old that man.

Love 5.15 games, can finish graft and get to town for 2 o'clock and have canny sup before the match without any hassle, atmosphere is always better.

Same, looking to get to town for about 2 or 3 after i've finished graft.

Got a ticket? Think I'm just watching it with Leggs in town, unless I get one

Aye pal, will no doubt be in Maddies afterwards like.

i wood pley

Elliot

Tiote

Cabaye

Sissoko

Cisse

I would love that team to start! A fully fit HBA with Sissoko & co should cause other teams all sorts of problems.

i wood pley

Elliot

Tiote

Cabaye

Sissoko

Cisse

I would love that team to start! A fully fit HBA with Sissoko & co should cause other teams all sorts of problems.

:pardsgrin:

The problem with goals and creativity - from set pieces and in open play - is the main thing than needs to be sorted in the summer.

:lol:

What's funny about that?

He's just not very bright, bless him.

The problem with goals and creativity - from set pieces and in open play - is the main thing than needs to be sorted in the summer.

Agree completely, especially open play i'm not bothered about set pieces as much as some people.

Apart from Cabaye, Hatem and Marveaux the squad is devoid of creativity the question will then is how we balance it defensively.

Its all fine and dandy going out and buying loads of attacking midfielders and strikers but if it causes imbalance it won't matter.

Hopefully the board know what they are doing.

What's funny about that?

He's just not very bright, bless him.

Nah, it's you. Yeah, if we're a bit better in front of goal, midfield create more chances, you know, that's something we need to work on.... Maybe set pieces too.

Insight.

So: Ben Arfa, Cisse and Tiote fit enough to start, Coloccini possible for the bench. Nowt on Marveaux yet except that he's just been in Subway in town.

I also put Marveaux into Twitter to see a few Subway pics :lol:

:laugh:

Couldn't see him on any of the training pictures or any of the spliced-in video of the session from the press conference. Think he's out, sadly.

Imagine if we win.

http://i.imgur.com/TFBRZxV.jpg

I'll be more

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--s47UV3hqoU/TpmLyWDk5aI/AAAAAAAAAHc/NAWcRbwJNqc/s1600/kangaroo20treehugger.gif

but if we get humped i'll be all

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/hold-your-own-ball-bro.gif

I think this game is the most likely to give us a win or at least a point especially with Suarez out. I wouldn't fancy us even at home against Arsenal, who will probably be playing for a Champion's league place. Away from home we are just stinking, I'm sure than AC and Nolan are looking forward to our wobbly defence arriving at Upton Park, and Redknapp if he can get his players up for it, will be thinking there are three points there for the taking, even if they have been relegated by then.

Guest icemanblue

If we win, it gives us 3 games to protest against Pardew, without effecting our premiership status.

You going to come over to lead them? :lol:

If we win, it gives us 3 games to protest against Pardew, without effecting our premiership status.

You going to come over to lead them? :lol:

Im coming over in July. If hes still in charge Ill go mental on the toon. Until then Ill be an online demon.