Alan Pardew

Mike

Must admit I still don't quite understand the vitriol :lol:

He may not be a particularly good manager and may delve often into his book of excuses (as 90% of losing managers do), but the genuine anger he seems to instil in the typing fingers of purportedly sane individuals is somewhat bewildering.

We'll stay up and hopefully move on to bigger things. Howay.

You still want him as our manager going forward? :lol:

If better is available, get them in. All I'm saying is that I don't want to kill Pardew and his family in a dramatic display of my support for DA TOON.

Then why are you saying anything at all?

He may not be a particularly good manager and may delve often into his book of excuses (as 90% of losing managers do), but the genuine anger he seems to instil in the typing fingers of purportedly sane individuals is somewhat bewildering.

If better is available, get them in. All I'm saying is that I don't want to kill Pardew and his family in a dramatic display of my support for DA TOON.

Neither does anyone else they just want him replaced going into next season.

Just strikes me as slightly odd the fact that every other post contains some reference to him being a MASSIVE CHILD-MURDERING CUNT. Now I'm no prude, and perhaps don't fully understand the pain the man is putting us through, but the anger is weird to my uninitiated eyes.

(Disclaimer: I have regularly been swept up in Internet mob hatred)

This is one step away from "It's only a game lol"

What is it that you don't understand about the disdain for Pardew? OTT tongue in cheek comments about wanting him deed aside.

It is? Okay. If you think genuine hatred of the man is normal, I'm not sure any answer I give would be satisfactory.

I'm sure there is a middle ground between 'its only a game' and 'Alan pardew is a CUNT', but nevermind. As you were.

Please be true, the miserable old drunk has poisoned English football for too long.

Not sure what you're getting at. Everything in that Ferguson post is fact. It betrays no emotion. He is miserable. He is a drunk. He has poisoned.

Areet then. A quick search of "Foluwashola Fergie Cunt"

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,79195.msg3376797.html#msg3376797

What is this evidence attempting to prove your honour? I started this debate in an attempt to understand the innate hatred of Alan Pardew, not the renowned cunt Alex Ferguson. His cuntery is already beyond the stage of argument. For me, at least, Pardew's isn't.

Innate ffs :lol:

It's based on empirical evidence.

Maybe Ashley just wanted to not worry about the manager for 8 years.

When he was given the contract we were still basking in the fact we'd gone into a season being tipped for relegation and stunned everyone by challenging for champions league places while doing stuff like beating Man U 3-0 in the process (fucking hell, remember that entire other lifetime? :lol:)

Some pundits were, with a straight face, talking about Pardew going to Liverpool or one day being England manager. At the very least  there was an impression that the teams around us were converting him.

I don't think Ashley gave him an 8 year contract because he wanted him here until 2020. I think he was hoping for a big compensation package if another team wanted him. Just treating him like a player basically - find someone cheap, take a punt, increase their value and cash in if they move on. If he could con a desperate Liverpool out of £35m for a player, surely he could make a fair wedge  from a manager?

Of course the problem is that the wheels have fallen off. We just have to hope Ashley wasn't made over confident by the buzz around Pardew last season and took this possibility into account enough when drawing up the contract.

Most plausible reason for the 8yr contract yet.

Neither does anyone else they just want him replaced going into next season.

Just strikes me as slightly odd the fact that every other post contains some reference to him being a MASSIVE CHILD-MURDERING CUNT. Now I'm no prude, and perhaps don't fully understand the pain the man is putting us through, but the anger is weird to my uninitiated eyes.

(Disclaimer: I have regularly been swept up in Internet mob hatred)

This is one step away from "It's only a game lol"

What is it that you don't understand about the disdain for Pardew? OTT tongue in cheek comments about wanting him deed aside.

It is? Okay. If you think genuine hatred of the man is normal, I'm not sure any answer I give would be satisfactory.

I'm sure there is a middle ground between 'its only a game' and 'Alan pardew is a CUNT', but nevermind. As you were.

Please be true, the miserable old drunk has poisoned English football for too long.

Not sure what you're getting at. Everything in that Ferguson post is fact. It betrays no emotion. He is miserable. He is a drunk. He has poisoned.

Areet then. A quick search of "Foluwashola Fergie Cunt"

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,79195.msg3376797.html#msg3376797

What is this evidence attempting to prove your honour? I started this debate in an attempt to understand the innate hatred of Alan Pardew, not the renowned cunt Alex Ferguson. His cuntery is already beyond the stage of argument. For me, at least, Pardew's isn't.

Innate ffs :lol:

It's based on empirical evidence.

It's a posteriori for sure.

:pow:

I voted No on the poll but I genuinely don’t know what to think to be honest.

Ashley is a business man, in business terms you don't get to where he's got if you're a fool. He might not have a footballing brain but he’s not a fool. Pards will surely be amongst the lowest paid managers in the league probably with a heavily incentivised contract, but is it bound to be performance based?

8 year contract or not, to go from a 5th place finish to (hopefully) 17th in one year is appalling, despite Europa League involvement, we played fringe players for the majority of the group stages anway.

Plus, the idea of us buying foregin players on the cheap to sell them on at large profits will surely only work if these players are performing, and they’re not under Pardew.

I live in hope that he’ll be given the boot at the end of the season and be replaced with a more competent manager. It baffles me why the 433 we played so well with last season is no longer used.

Elliot

Debuchy Taylor Colo MYM

Tiote/Perch

Anita

Cabaye

Ben Arfa Gouffran

Cisse

That team, in the same system as we used back end of last season would surely destroy QPR. It baffles me that he insists on finding playing time for Jonas and Shola. 60-70 minutes gone and we need a goal, do we bring on a bright young homegrown lad who’s scored for fun in the reserves and U19s for a few years or a slow, lumbering Shola? It's embarrassing.

Are people still seriously discussing whether Ashley would have to pay up the whole contract?!

He's one of the UK's shrewdest, most ruthless and most successful businessmen, not a fucking idiot.  There is absolutely no chance, not even the slightest thread of a chance that he's left himself open to that possibility.

As alluded to up there ^ the contract length was almost certainly put in place to protect us if another team or even England wanted to poach him.

Are people still seriously discussing whether Ashley would have to pay up the whole contract?!

He's one of the UK's shrewdest, most ruthless and most successful businessmen, not a f***ing idiot.  There is absolutely no chance, not even the slightest thread of a chance that he's left himself open to that possibility.

As alluded to up there ^ the contract length was almost certainly put in place to protect us if another team or even England wanted to poach him.

Ashley must be thinking, now why would anyone want to poach Pardew lol

Guest icemanblue

He's one of the UK's shrewdest, most ruthless and most successful businessmen, not a f***ing idiot.  There is absolutely no chance, not even the slightest thread of a chance that he's left himself open to that possibility.

LOL! Aye he problies is lol

rofl

Whilst he's mates with Llambias and Ashley, I'm getting optimistic that Pardew will go. You don't become a billionnaire by being loyal to mates, you do it by being ruthless. He splashed out in January to stop us being dragged into a relegation battle and look where we are. He'll be pissed off and will have no qualms about sacking him, especially when the players (including Cabaye, his favourite player) have gave up on him. The only question is whether he'll find a replacement on equally low wages, or whether he's willing to pay more to ensure this never happens again.

There's going to be a lot of disappointed people come August.

I'm starting to think they may keep him and give him a chance to redeem next season. Massive mistake, hope they are ruthless

Watching that Swansea winner with a terrible internet connection was golden.

Cross, pause. Defenders clear it? pause. No they mess up. pause. pause. Swans dude takes it and falls over on his shit. pause. pause. Its in! no pause for like 5 seconds :lol:

There's going to be a lot of disappointed people come August.

Unfortunately I agree.

Yup, I think Dave's Christmas call is a good shout. Maybe a little earlier to allow the new man to get his feet under the table in time for the January sales.