Alan Pardew

Mike

I dunno, we definitely seemed more up for it in the first half and, despite being utterly toothless for the last period of the game, we were definitely playing with a bit more rigor than we have in previous weeks. The almost desperate way in which we piled men forward at the end makes me think Pardew might well be under the cosh. Fingers crossed that's the case at least. Either that or the team was under pressure to finish as highly as possible.

Arsenal were panicking and instead of trying to force opportunities, we attempted to kick it high towards Adam Campbell. :lol:

I nearly burst a blood vessel in the last ten minutes, our play was shameful.

Kill yourself and correct your mistakes! Not literally. He'll never learn as we've seen.

This is the key. He is simply not a manager who learns from his mistakes.

Someone with a huge amount of time on their hands should make a montage of every time we've launched a free kick towards Taylor or Williamson at the back post. It's absolutely embarrassing.

Where might someone get the footage to do such a thing?

You'd have to download every single game I imagine. Somehow that sounds less boring than watching us take an offensive set piece.

Is it true that he he didn't walk around with the players ?

Seems a bit disrespectful to the fans :undecided:

Why would you want him to?

Honestly if I'd known that, I wouldn't have walked out.

Guest icemanblue

:lol: He came out and applauded Harper and the fans from the centre circle, then left the players to do their lap.

Imagine he'd have got a fair bit more stick if he'd done the lap, like.

He walked to the centre circle and back, I would rather he hadn't even bothered because I wasn't applauding while he was out.

"We had no Shola or Sissoko today"

Shola has one league goal this season Alan, one goal.

Couldn't believe when he came out with that.  Clearly scrapping the excuse barrel. 

Just watched his interview with BBC.

Dodged the question, no doubt.

"You spoke about sitting down with the owner and talk about where you'll be next year - have you done that?"

"Yeah...the situation is: we've made mistakes this year. We need to correct them as a club and that's what we'll do"

Hmmm....wasn't quite as bullish as before as to whether he'll be here next season.  A glimmer of hope maybe.  :memeyeah:

"We had no Shola or Sissoko today"

Shola has one league goal this season Alan, one goal.

Couldn't believe when he came out with that.  Clearly scrapping the excuse barrel. 

What could Shola do to improve the passing of the team or improve the overall attitude and our attcking forward play??

Oh aye I forgot, he wants someone to receive a long pass up the field. 

I thought I'd be relieved when the season was over. Seem as if I forgot I think about this shit 24/7 no matter of the circumstances.

He needs to go so bad. I don't want to approach next season with no hope or vision other than hoof ball, shit corners, Jonas and us imploding all over the country.

I am confused as to how this man is still in a job. He has been speaking like a dead man walking for some time now, so the owners even listen to the shit he comes out with? They clearly are in top of every little thing the press writes about the team.