Alan Pardew

Mike

Guest strongbow69

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas 2m

V.interesting stuff about Carr/Pardew relationship in Mirror & elsewhere. They spoke on Monday, I understand: things seemed cordial then.

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

sounds and reads like shite to me, a simple justification for kinnears arrival, if it had been that bad surely it would have been known before now and carrs position even more tenuos.

Guest neesy111

The only reason I can think he didn't sack Pardew is that Ashley knows he can't attract anyone better.

If any of that is true then it's just another bullshit Pardew excuse. He moaned about needing players and then when he got given them and still flopped he blamed the quality of the players.

Might be complete bollocks but if not we can only hope Carr wins in the end.

If true, as others have said, the simple solution would have been to sack Pardew. It was never the quality of player that was the problem, it was that Pardew didn't know how to use them.

Sack Pardw and bring in a new manager who will still have very little say on signings and have to work with a chief scout who has more say, its Ashley's utterly stupid way of running the club that causes the issues.

Pardew should have been the first out of the club and we didn't need Kinnear to do that.  All Ashley had to do was to tell Pardew to piss off and pay him in the normal way for the next 7 years as long as he was out of work.

Guest strongbow69

If Pardew walks JFK will be straight in as manager and sorry but given the choice between Pardew or JFK I will take Pardew every time.

neither should be acceptable tbh, cant wait to hear how good every team we play against is again  :undecided:

This is the most believable theory so far, as Pardew has mishandled Anita terribly, and was shunting Sissoko all over the place too.

He is clueless as far as knowing how to utilise the players that have been made available.

We've seen this beforehand with Tevez and especially Mascherano. He's an idiot. All he has a clue about are these bog standard English players.

he should go down to league one and manage them to his hearts content the moron.

This is the most believable theory so far, as Pardew has mishandled Anita terribly, and was shunting Sissoko all over the place too.

He is clueless as far as knowing how to utilise the players that have been made available.

We've seen this beforehand with Tevez and especially Mascherano. He's an idiot. All he has a clue about are these bog standard English players.

he should go down to league one and manage them to his hearts content the moron.

So to solve the problem he brings in Joe Kinnear who hasn't heard of FC Twente.

Guest Phil K

If Pardew walks JFK will be straight in as manager and sorry but given the choice between Pardew or JFK I will take Pardew every time.

Ones as bad as the other. 6 and two 3's.

BOTH 3rd rate.

Ultimately the problem is Pardew's crapness, and that really upsets me. He has one of the most talented teams in the league.

Look how long he messed Marveaux about for. He's an idiot.

Ultimately the problem is Pardew's crapness, and that really upsets me. He has one of the most talented teams in the league.

Look how long he messed Marveaux about for. He's an idiot.

Whoa, let's not go overboard here.. :lol: