Alan Pardew

Mike

This is the most believable theory so far, as Pardew has mishandled Anita terribly, and was shunting Sissoko all over the place too.

He is clueless as far as knowing how to utilise the players that have been made available.

We've seen this beforehand with Tevez and especially Mascherano. He's an idiot. All he has a clue about are these bog standard English players.

he should go down to league one and manage them to his hearts content the moron.

So to solve the problem he brings in Joe Kinnear who hasn't heard of FC Twente.

Ultimately the problem is Pardew's crapness, and that really upsets me. He has one of the most talented teams in the league.

Look how long he messed Marveaux about for. He's an idiot.

True he's a shit manager. If the mirror story is true then it shows just how much of a dunce Ashley is when it comes to making logical football based decisions.

The douglas deal is a prime example. Kinnear comes in and pulls the plug on that, a free transfer. He'll likely go and follow Pardew's lead on to a more expensive player and finally tip Carr over the edge.

Carr was saving Ashley a lot of money, really doubt Kinnear and Pardew will.

Guest strongbow69

You can guarantee we are getting James Tomkins this window like, its just inevitable. He'll probably be placed ahead of MYM in the pecking order aswell just to really round everything off.

if he,s 6ft 4 its a possibility and that is a terrible thing to contemplate

You can guarantee we are getting James Tomkins this window like, its just inevitable. He'll probably be placed ahead of MYM in the pecking order aswell just to really round everything off.

He isn't going to come cheap though. Judging by the pride Kinnear had when talking about selling for profit players bought in on 'frees' and small fees, we will more likely than not go for the bargain approach again. Theoretically they can just look to upgrade the 4th choice CH and that wouldn't be too tough a task.

I actually think I'd rather Pardew walked and Kinnear stepped in as manager. It seems that will be the quickest way to get Kinnear out of the club.

It took 19 games and a fucking heart attack, and still the shithead is back.  You'd have a better chance of beating genital herpes, man.

He isn't going to come cheap though. Judging by the pride Kinnear had when talking about selling for profit players bought in on 'frees' and small fees, we will more likely than not go for the bargain approach again. Theoretically they can just look to upgrade the 4th choice CH and that wouldn't be too tough a task.

The emphasis and pride placed in making profit on players over the quality/achievements of the players bought speaks volumes for his raison d'etre at the club and why Ashley hired him (mistakenly or not).

The emphasis and pride placed in making profit on players over the quality/achievements of the players bought speaks volumes for his raison d'etre at the club and why Ashley hired him (mistakenly or not).

Yeah he will have given MA the same bullshit he gave Talksport but MA believed it hook line and sinker.

There's gonna be one hell of a rebiulding job after Pardew gets his way with Transfers, Tompkins & bent would be good players if we were in the championship but not the EPL. The problem is pardew not the players he's just a crap league one manager who can't coach good foreign players. all we had to do was replace him with a good overseas manager instead were going to sell good players and swap them for average english cloggers, we still have a footballing dinosour intent on hoofball. i'm pretty sure he will be sacked by xmas & jfk will take over

There's gonna be one hell of a rebiulding job after Pardew gets his way with Transfers, Tompkins & bent would be good players if we were in the championship but not the EPL. The problem is pardew not the players he's just a crap league one manager who can't coach good foreign players. all we had to do was replace him with a good overseas manager instead were going to sell good players and swap them for average english cloggers, we still have a footballing dinosour intent on hoofball. i'm pretty sure he will be sacked by xmas & jfk will take over

:thup: The more I think about it, the more it absolutely mystifies me that one positive decision of sacking Pardew gets completely overlooked in favour of going out and making a catalogue of fuck ups based around your lack of confidence in him pulling the team back up the league. It astounds me that this was seen as the logical process in sorting our problems.

“It is a horrible situation. The internal wranglings and politics at the club is frightening. I’ve never seen or known a situation as intense or as bad as this.”

:lol:

I was wondering how long this would take.

Guest Roger Kint

We arent going to spend £5m+ on Tompkins to be 4th choice no matter what the press say  :lol:

Still fully expect Williamson to leave and someone equally crap coming in but this mentality that bad stories will always come true is getting daft. We are more likely to get nobody at all than spend daft money on an average player simply because he has a UK passport

I've never witnessed James Tompkins be anything other than hoop fluid. Why we would see him improving our squad is utterly beyond me.

Well if that was the logic then we would never have signed Obertan, but someone clearly valued his experience in British football and thought that was priceless.

I've never witnessed James Tompkins be anything other than hoop fluid. Why we would see him improving our squad is utterly beyond me.

Because we have a manager who would probably think that Paolo Maldini wasn't a worthwhile defender because he only averaged 0.5 tackles per game and wasn't 6'4"

Well if that was the logic then we would never have signed Obertan, but someone clearly valued his experience in British football and thought that was priceless.

Because we have a manager who would probably think that Paolo Maldini wasn't a worthwhile defender because he only averaged 0.5 tackles per game and wasn't 6'4"

Indeed  :lol:

Wonder how he feels right now. :lol:

It's just like when you're leader of a departmend at work and you have a really shit year - yet stay in the job because it went 'just ok' in the end and you got some more or less accaptable excuses only to get someone to be sitting next to you in your office from now on who's been out of work for some years because he had an alcohol problem and and affair with the good looking under 18 girl.

Guest bimpy474

Get rid of Dekka, hate the fact Kinnear is here, sign him, sign another. Nothing really matters while this bloke has us playing the football he does. For all the shit going on, just waiting to watch more of this clowns so called front foot fast football makes me want to cry.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

I had a weird dream last night in which Pardew was signing my football. When I asked him whether we will be buying any strikers , he smiled and replied "maybe" :lol:

Finished re-reading The Brilliant Orange today and it makes me miserable as sin when I have spent most of my day reading about the genius of Rinus Michels and then reality comes back to the fore and I realise this troglodyte is in charge of making the football that I watch aesthetically pleasing.

Finished re-reading The Brilliant Orange today and it makes me miserable as sin when I have spent most of my day reading about the genius of Rinus Michels and then reality comes back to the fore and I realise this troglodyte is in charge of making the football that I watch aesthetically pleasing.

:thup:

Kinnear reappearing on the scene doesn't change that fact that he did a fucking awful job last season. I've still got zero faith in him being able to get good players working as a unit going forwards and defending. He's just not up to it, he cant do it. You can buy him as many internationals as you want but the man simply can't mould them into anything resembling a cohesive football team.

The current turmoil doesn't alter what's been and gone.

Guest Phil K

Kinnear reappearing on the scene doesn't change that fact that he did a f***ing awful job last season. I've still got zero faith in him being able to get good players working as a unit going forwards and defending. He's just not up to it, he cant do it. You can buy him as many internationals as you want but the man simply can't mould them into anything resembling a cohesive football team.

Agree. Having ANOTHER incompetent dick like Kinnear on the scene doesn't mean two wrongs making a right.

As I said before give Pardew Messi, Rooney, Ronaldo and another dozen world class players and he'd still have NUFC struggling. He's not up to this level

Kinnear reappearing on the scene doesn't change that fact that he did a f***ing awful job last season. I've still got zero faith in him being able to get good players working as a unit going forwards and defending. He's just not up to it, he cant do it. You can buy him as many internationals as you want but the man simply can't mould them into anything resembling a cohesive football team.

Agree. Having ANOTHER incompetent dick like Kinnear on the scene doesn't mean two wrongs making a right.

As I said before give Pardew Messi, Rooney, Ronaldo and another dozen world class players and he'd still have NUFC struggling. He's not up to this level

I somehow think we'd be fine whoever was in charge with a squad of world class players, like. :lol: