Alan Pardew

Mike

Our worst football came under Fat Sam. Simple as that.

Not a chance.

Sorry ronaldo, but I have never seen teams set up to negate an opposite team more than fat sam's, he isn't capable of anything else. If I had to pick between pards and him i would be reduced to suicide... Pards would probably get the shout just cos he signs better players (or does he--alan)

Guest bimpy474

Pardew's football is 10 times worse than Big Sam's.

West Ham played some very decent stuff at times last season.

He meant when Big Sam was our manager i think.

Our worst football came under Fat Sam. Simple as that.

Not a chance.

Sorry ronaldo, but I have never seen teams set up to negate an opposite team more than fat sam's, he isn't capable of anything else. If I had to pick between pards and him i would be reduced to suicide... Pards would probably get the shout just cos he signs better players (or does he--alan)

Big Sam wins games, that's the difference. Far better football than (and better to watch) than the rubbish we've seen at NUFC this past year.

Guest Phil K

Big Sam wins games, that's the difference. Far better football than (and better to watch) than the rubbish we've seen at NUFC this past year.

It was dire football under Big Sam.

But in comparison to Pardew's mess, it was almost Barcelona-esque (only in comparison, remember)

How long ago was that Stoke home game man we really did look like a quality team that played decent football. Ever since that game at Wigan when they beat us 4-0 (even though we played better than that) our football under Pardew has been completely and utterly rotten.

I want to cry every time I see this man :'( That first half is the worst I have ever seen, and some says improvement :lol: well maybe thats because we are playing West Ham (that should have the lead btw). The only time we may create something it´s because of some individual play, never ever is it a team effort.

I want to cry every time I see this man :'( That first half is the worst I have ever seen, and some says improvement :lol: well maybe thats because we are playing West Ham (that should have the lead btw). The only time we may create something it´s because of some individual play, never ever is it a team effort.

The first half is the worst you've ever seen? Just regained sight after a long illness?

The first half is the worst you've ever seen? Just regained sight after a long illness?

You are a joke too

You are a joke too

Nah, you are.

Guest assyriantoon

The problem, as I perceive it, is that we are setting up to play a passing game which our squad of players is not suited to implement. How often are we picking up the ball in midfield and dictating the game, only to play a terrible pass and to lose possession in the midfield leaving our defence exposed? In my opinion, Pardew doesn't really understand how to set up a tactic that plays to our squads strengths. We should either let the other teams have the ball and counter attack or have proper passing midfielders and a 4-3-3. That means a 4-3-3 without Tiote and Sissoko in the midfield 3. Pardew wants us to set up a passing side in a 4-4-2 with Tiote or sissoko starting in centre midfield leaves us too light when we inevitably lose possession because neither of these players are passing midfielders. I think Pardew's problems are team selection, a poorly built squad and an unsuitable tactic for the squad he has at hand.

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

We aren't playing hoofball.

Absolutely, now to stop Krul hoying every free kick we get 50-60 yards out and we're there fully non hoof.

this first half is just the players minus pardew, he's been robbed of his ability to field a negative team and the lads on the park are trying to play positive football, they just don't know how to do after not playing it for so long

wanted that in there before anyone praises fucking pardew for us being 0-0 at HT (with WHU creating the most danger mind you)

this first half is just the players minus pardew, he's been robbed of his ability to field a negative team and the lads on the park are trying to play positive football, they just don't know how to do after not playing it for so long

wanted that in there before anyone praises fucking pardew for us being 0-0 at HT (with WHU creating the most danger mind you)

Fair point, but to me we look much improved either way. Obviously if he sticks Tiote and Jonas straight back in then it's a big mistake.

Fair point, but to me we look much improved either way. Obviously if he sticks Tiote and Jonas straight back in then it's a big mistake.

i'm worried about the second half, there were holes for allardyce to exploit but i'm not sure pardew knows how to open them up...in fact i'm sure he doesn't