Alan Pardew

Mike

The biggest fraud since I started following the club.

Fuck this he's only a symptom. He's the cause and it's easy as that, we have no tactic, no idea how to attack and absolutely shit subs.

"Judge us after the two home games"

Nah I've judged you after one.

Verdict: Fuck off and take the Ameobi's with you.

I'll judge him over the first two games, as well as every single game of last season.

Shit manager, players don't want to play for him.  Unless he goes, we'll have another season like last year.

What's depressing is that Kinnear IS actually a better manager than Pardew who has actually at one point gotten the players to perform beyond the sum of their parts.

Now I'm not suggesting for one second that he's someone I want managing the club that I think I still support (I question myself every day), but he would be better than Pardew. It would be like picking diarrhea over gonorrhea though.

What's depressing is that Kinnear IS actually a better manager than Pardew who has actually at one point gotten the players to perform beyond the sum of their parts.

Now I'm not suggesting for one second that he's someone I want managing the club that I think I still support (I question myself every day), but he would be better than Pardew. It would be like picking diarrhea over gonorrhea though.

Agree 100% here.