Alan Pardew

Mike

I genuinely think it would be hard to find a worse manager than pardew at the minute. It's at the point of actually insanity now,  he hasn't the first clue what he is doing

Hate to say it but I think you are in a classic downward spiral of crippling pessimism, bolstered by often plausible but ultimately false realities that I fear you believe are all too real in their consequences.

You are at a stage now where I sadly fear there is no escape from your Pardew focussed dysphoric state as this forum just provides ample opportunity to maintain depression through constant defeatist re-enforcement and  excessive rumination.

i think you know fuck all tbh...tell me, how many times have you a seen a manager recover a situation like pardew finds himself in?

He threw his toys out of the pram over finances? No alarm bells there for anyone?

Good point but i'd rather a manager stood up to owners than let himself get bummed. Ashley wouldn't appoint Poyet if he stands up for himself.

or anyone else who would object to the current transfer policy so that narrows it down to who? who the hell would work under these restraints because I sure as hell can't see Poyet doing it

Poyet's out of work, why wouldn't he come? The question is would Ashley want him? Considering he's suing his former club for wrongful dismissal, probably not. So I guess we'll just keep fiddling on with a scout in France and a manager from the 1990's.

because he could wait and get a better job elsewhere, he won't be short of offers when sacking season begins.

Wouldn't be too sure of that like.

a championship club would be a better job than here so he won't be short of better offers

I genuinely think it would be hard to find a worse manager than pardew at the minute. It's at the point of actually insanity now,  he hasn't the first clue what he is doing

Hate to say it but I think you are in a classic downward spiral of crippling pessimism, bolstered by often plausible but ultimately false realities that I fear you believe are all too real in their consequences.

You are at a stage now where I sadly fear there is no escape from your Pardew focussed dysphoric state as this forum just provides ample opportunity to maintain depression through constant defeatist re-enforcement and  excessive rumination.

.. also referred to as "REALITY".

"BALLS".

Poyet won't be able to work 'til his disicplinary thing is sorted will he?

Isn't all the talk of him based on him being Dennis Wise's mate and nowt else n all :lol:

He's a relatively successful lower league manager who plays decent football. Considering we won't pay for a proven top level manager these are the sort of appointments that Ashley could make on the cheap in the fanciful scenario that he was interested in getting a real manager.

Fuck all the long words - we're shit, it's his fault.

Copyright DV.

O0

Poyet won't be able to work 'til his disicplinary thing is sorted will he?

Isn't all the talk of him based on him being Dennis Wise's mate and nowt else n all :lol:

He's a relatively successful lower league manager who plays decent football. Considering we won't pay for a proven top level manager these are the sort of appointments that Ashley could make on the cheap in the fanciful scenario that he was interested in getting a real manager.

:lol:

Guest WashyGeordie

@nufcfans: "Some of our players have worked a little bit harder than they should have, so we've got a couple of tired bodies." AP #NUFC

:lol:

:suicide:

Lost 12 games since the turn of the year. Since November last year we've lost 21 games. Sack the living s*** out of him.

this, is there honestly still anyone on here who doesn't believe he deserves the sack based purely on his performance over the last year?  i know brett is one but is there anyone else?

would love to see a poll like

I can think of 3  :lol:

who?  inochi, ian w, brett?  i don't think ian w and inochi would keep the fella like they just seem to revel in being contrary (might be wrong)....someone else is a bit pro-pards, happy face?

By the way his performances from last season do deserve the sack just for the record, but i've just always maintained i wouldn't trust Ashley to hire someone to make me happy if he was ditched. Onnce decision was made to keep him, i decided to give him another season and another chance. So actually i do think in general Pardew's performances from last season should have earned him the sack under normal circumstances, but this club hasn’t got normal circumstances  :lol:

Talk about a contradiction of a post. If you are happy with a bloke you think should have been sacked , what difference does it make who is appointed?

Because there's a difference, if i was a Spurs fan i'd have wanted Harry Redknapp sacked and AVB brought in, however i wouldn't have wanted Redknapp sacked if they weren't looking to upgrade. In our case we wouldn't be looking to upgrade, it would be someone like/deffo JFK, so i'd rather stick?

I think you would be hard pressed to find a manager worse than Pardew tbh .

I've actually named our next manager in

my post if Pardew gets fired so i wouldn't say i'm hard pressed.

He certainly isn't worse. I would guarantee you wouldn't see the cowardly tactics and performances that Pardew has been manufacturing. 

Incredible that you can be so sure Joe would be better. Not sure what the basis is for that conclusion.

The point is, he's not likely to be worse. Replacing one dinosaur manager with another isn't really what's required, but at least we're a step further along the road.

How will being a 'step further along the road', with all of the unrest that goes with it, help us to win football matches? If Kinnear is no worse, or better, than Pardew - what's the benefit?

Because one more detestable cunt is out of the club?

Are points awarded for that?

Points aren't awarded for signing players either. I'd rather we did it, like.

Got a sneaky feeling he will be sacked shortly after the transfer window closes. Guy is drowning and it would take something special for him to turn it around now for me.

Missed all the chat over the last few pages about who still backs Pardew etc but it might be good to know exactly who does and who doesn't, just so we know where we all stand on here :)

Poyet is bookies favourite ahead of Kinnear. FWIW.

It's a logical choice but Ashley has a logic all of his own. If he can't work until his court case is settled that might explain why Pards hasn't been sacked yet. JFK is the insurance policy in case he walks. This is all desperate speculation here mind, so don't pull me up on it.

It's a logical choice but Ashley has a logic all of his own. If he can't work until his court case is settled that might explain why Pards hasn't been sacked yet. JFK is the insurance policy in case he walks. This is all desperate speculation here mind, so don't pull me up on it.

Yeah, its interesting, I would have thought Kinnear would have been favorite. Other than Poyet being out of work I'm not really sure what links him to us more than anyone else.

Pardew could be the biggest troll of all time.  :pardsgrin:

Using the "over the line" phrase in every interview even when he's not talking about transfers. Still fits it in atleast once.

Gets slagged off by us for using the tiredness excuse last year so uses it after the first fucking game in the build up to West Ham.

Says Shola is his favourite player and we the fans should love him.

and so many many more that I can't be bothered to list.

Yeah, its interesting, I would have thought Kinnear would have been favorite. Other than Poyet being out of work I'm not really sure what links him to us more than anyone else.

He was approached before JFK last time round. He's spoken to Ashley a few times already. I think he'll be in when Pards goes.