Alan Pardew

Mike

They haven't given him any support what so ever for a second summer in a row. He's right to talk up other teams because we've been disgraceful & that's not his fault. He doesn't commission the signings or lack of.

The players will be feeling it too - nobody wants to break their back for such an ambition less, pathetic regime. They'll be jealous of Norwich & Southampton & West Ham etc etc

What a load of rubbish.

A lot of people are overlooking the 20+ million spent in January and how it's been utilised on the pitch.

A lot of people are forgetting the 20m quid spent last January should have spent last summer.

I'm not forgetting that at all.

Personally speaking I'm satisfied if we spend circa 20 million per season (not including money generated from player sales)

IIRC we only gained 1 extra point in the second half of the season despite the 20 million pound spent and the level of football quickly plummeted back to it's previous level.

Guest chopey

Since Ashley took over he is £18 million in profit that will be over £30 million when Cabaye goes .......................Ashley has spent nothing

20+ million in January? I must have missed that.

More like £17m tops, then take off several million for the sale of Demba Ba.

Oooh, hey big spenders.

Since Ashley took over he is £18 million in profit that will be over £30 million when Cabaye goes .......................Ashley has spent nothing

Aye not on transfers he hasn't.

Don't get me wrong I was just isolating last years transfers.

Ha ha!

“I have to say, for 45 minutes until Steven got sent off, I thought we did pretty well"

“But we’ll still have 50,000 in there on Saturday afternoon against a West Ham side who will make it difficult for us to play and don’t let you play any kind of attractive football if they can help it"

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport...castle-5780383

A lot of people are overlooking the 20+ million spent in January and how it's been utilised on the pitch.

A lot of people are forgetting the 20m quid spent last January should have spent last summer.

I'm not forgetting that at all.

Personally speaking I'm satisfied if we spend circa 20 million per season (not including money generated from player sales)

IIRC we only gained 1 extra point in the second half of the season despite the 20 million pound spent and the level of football quickly plummeted back to it's previous level.

That's because the most important transfer never happened - Pardew out, new manager in.

Guest bimpy474

Merson again came out with the "Newcastle wouldn't have got relegated if Big Sam wasn't sacked"

We didn't go down that season the thick cunt.

Annoys me everytime too Bimpy. We may have gone down that season if it hadn't been for Keegan and we definitely wouldn't have gone down the following season if Keegan had stayed on.

Not surprising though because Merson is a complete wanker.

Merson again came out with the "Newcastle wouldn't have got relegated if Big Sam wasn't sacked"

We didn't go down that season the thick cunt.

b.......b...........but we sacked the worlds 2nd greatest manager Big Sam and went down, it must have been that season or Merson's lazy soundbites are useless

Guest bimpy474

Annoys me everytime too Bimpy. We may have gone down that season if it hadn't been for Keegan and we definitely wouldn't have gone down the following season if Keegan had stayed on.

Not surprising though because Merson is a complete wanker.

It's not just Merson who says it to tbf. It's just such bad knowledge and awareness of the situation. Like you it really bugs me.

Guest bimpy474

Our worst football came under Fat Sam. Simple as that.

It's worse now, in terms of creating chances. Sam's was truly awful but we did threaten the opposition goal.

Guest palnese

Pardew's football is 10 times worse than Big Sam's.

West Ham played some very decent stuff at times last season.